Your Halo-ween Costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think my suit will be done in time for Halloween. So ive been working on this master shredder cost. not the best looking but it will do.
DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0040.jpg

Jerome-092
I want to make a Mark V helmet from Halo wars but I have absolutely no clue how to do pepakura so I'm very confused...help?! :'"(

Awesome! :D I'm lookin to do a Bounty Hunter Repo Man costume. All I need to do to finish the costume is make the Bounty Hunter Repo Man Head and mask and I'm done :D
That should be a sweet costume. Repo: The Genetic Opera is an Awsome movie!

I am attempting to make a halo reach emile suit but i doubt getting it finished by then. but i cant post stuff about it or pics... :(

hey could you help me??? I'm trying to make Spartan Jerome's helmet from Halo Wars and I am very confused....either Jerome or just a MJOLNIR Mk. V from Halo: Reach

Bah... Halloween... Not "bah," because I don't like Halloween, I LOVE Halloween... it's just that for the second year in a row I have to figure out something else because I haven't been able to finish these suits. Oh well, since it's the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros, I'll just cop out and pick up a Mario costume-in-a-bag. Actually, make that Luigi. Luigi never gets the love.

One of my suits!!

34223_1525703906263_1344607019_1412631_7665827_n.jpg

I am the one in green and yellow!

My other suit that will be painted up a bit diff!!

44897_1630776577061_1466023325_31715961_4276816_n.jpg

Got mine done in time. working a local spooky house in it doing traffic and warning poeple of the danger.. lol. my son is working hard to get his done. once his is done i will post it.

DSCN2389.jpg

The predator costume is awesome ( as well as everyone else's too)

My goal is to get skilled enough to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back