Props Zomg.. Another Cheap Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo 117

Lmao. My bro found a Belt Blaster in Target that just look like the Spartan Laser..

623_image2_42900BeltBlaster_500.jpg

42901BeltBlaster_500.jpg

MediaCAGNNTYD.jpg

What Next a Battle Rifle?

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Been posted before.

Like your signature says, "Search before making threads! : ) ".

lmao >_< i did search xD cant find it..

I feel like a noob..

~)HIDE(~

Last edited by a moderator:
that is ridiculous!

is IS the spartan laser! it even has that pointless circle thing on the sides of the back of the laser!!

Microsoft should be all over Nerf for doing this, and I do believe I remember seeing Nerf making a battle rifle looking gun in another topic somewhere...

Akademee said:
that is ridiculous!

is IS the spartan laser! it even has that pointless circle thing on the sides of the back of the laser!!

Microsoft should be all over Nerf for doing this, and I do believe I remember seeing Nerf making a battle rifle looking gun in another topic somewhere...

lmao ya. but Nerf didnt make it.. it some other toy gun company. i think they cant sue cuz the toy have difference names and some of the looks are different

Last edited by a moderator:
Like your signature says, "Search before making threads! : ) ".

Ok I totally can't lie guys, that was like a third degree BURN!!!

I know you didn't mean it like that man, but I just had to say it.

....Although, he did say he searched for it first, so that's kind of like some metaphorical aloe vera for this hypothetical burn. :lol

HOLY SHAT. That's all I have to say, and I'm buying one tomorrow.

EDIT: looking at the the box, It says buzz Bee, the maker of the AR...MORE CHEAP HALO CASTS HERE I COME

EDIT 2: The internets tells me this dosen't exist...must track down.....

I hunted one of these down...and its WAY too small.... :( some modding could probably make it good, but for like $40 its not worth my time at this point

That is pretty funny. I wonder how many more knock offs are going to appear! lol

But being that it's already good and solid, it would definitely make a good starting base for a spartan laser, although that might be pretty small for a good laser! :p

When they made it, they probably looked up the 405th and said "hmmm, lets make something that looks strikingly like a popular weapon, but lets make it just small and skinny enough that they can't do anything with it. That'll really piss them off"

with some modifications utilizing a dremel and some bondo, you can turn

this:
Buzz+Bee+Belt+Blaster+03.JPG

and this:
17059-2.jpg

into this:
spartan-laser.jpg

granted, get the uber cheap p90 airsoft gun

what you guys think??

the sauce

I did a double take when I saw that at Target the other day.

And yes, it's... amazingly small. Perhaps a maximum of 1/2 the size of the

"real" Spartan Laser.

Great if you're a 10 year old kid. Not so much if you're a full sized adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back