zwaves arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwave343

ok so this my second atempt for anything on this site. its an arbiter armour. ive checked around and there is not a lot of arbiter costumes that look great. so i wanted to make my own. just so i dont screw things up im making a test build first so that any files that are a little broken, may not affect the cardstock version. it is also made of paper, which i know is a big nono but paper is more easy for me to get and cheaper. i made the chest in 3 hours. of course i could be wrong.
here are some pics of the chest
101_0075.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0074.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0073.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0072.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0071.jpg
[/IMG]
goin to start the carbine now.

yea this is just a test build to see what i got to do. so far, i found that the guy that unfolded this just got one half of the front lower and doubled it and flipped it so i got to add my own tabs to it. and i get the idea, cardstock la bla bla. i got the point. do you think i would just go and build a suite of halo reach armour and get the same reply and not listen. im going to use cardstock. hey also does any body have any of the arbiter armour files coz i cant find them. and i dont want to waste 57 mb and only use like 2 mb. i can wait a while coz i got the carbine to build and the plasma rifle and sword. lator!

wait hold on i was rude? ok then, ill need to talk to my grandma for a while. sorry if i was rude.it just gets a little annoying people always in my ears, cardstock. so sorry if i was rude. its good though. thanks for searching but i dont need them any more. downloaded the massive all in one pep files pack from heavygunner. yea i know credit goes to the ppeople that designed and unfolded the pieces. its great that youve done it. right now i got to put the helmet together and then i can start the arms or legs. hey does anybody here have some experience with unfolding pepakura files co i got one that is pdo but there is no pieces to it. pm me and ill get you the file.thanks

wait hold on i was rude? ok then, ill need to talk to my grandma for a while. sorry if i was rude.it just gets a little annoying people always in my ears, cardstock. so sorry if i was rude. its good though. thanks for searching but i dont need them any more. downloaded the massive all in one pep files pack from heavygunner. yea i know credit goes to the ppeople that designed and unfolded the pieces. its great that youve done it. right now i got to put the helmet together and then i can start the arms or legs. hey does anybody here have some experience with unfolding pepakura files co i got one that is pdo but there is no pieces to it. pm me and ill get you the file.thanks

Yeah, you were being quite rude. And that first sentence still was rude. If you didn't want people in your ears constantly, then just say that it's a test build in your first post.

Yeah I'm just trying to help make sure the forums stay nice but also I want to help others since people on here have helped me incredibly.

completeley edited this post coz i need to post pics and not double post. anyway here is the last few days work.
allbits.jpg
[/IMG]
this is the helmet that looks very easy to build, but looks can be deceiving.
helmet.jpg
[/IMG]
the left arm. im eating lunch and i just finnished this. gonna start the right one in 10 minutes
armleft.jpg
[/IMG]
i finnaly got how to build the shoulder. took about an hours worth of research on my reference pics.
shouldermount.jpg
[/IMG]
here is the shoulder un mounted
shoulder.jpg
[/IMG]
this is the neck piece. dont worry. ive got the solution to mounting it.
neck.jpg
[/IMG]
as i said before, im gonna start the right arm now. ill edit in 10 minutes.ok. the arms look exactly alike in every way.

okay there is a problem. im not making this for me, its for a friend. he wanted to have it for a movie he was gonna make, but the movie has been canceled due to remaking the movie more about reach, coz h3 is a bit old by now. so what do i do now. should i burn it? or should i keep it like a prop? any ideas?

Theres definately a need for an 8 foot tall sangheli elite. You can put him by the door and scare your guests with your awesome coat hangar :D

he he! awsome idea! my mom did freak out when she decided to check out the state of my room when i was away and turned the light on to see a monster! luckily my bro stopped here before she attacked it. thank god for me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back