2024 - Upcoming Pacific Regiment Events

Just to let you know, I live in Southern California and I'm just visiting my son (pipninja) who lives in WA
Wondercon is my favorite! It's a very pleasant con, lots of people dressed up, a wonderful food truck alley, plenty of stuff to see. I really enjoy it. If you have any questions PapaBear71 just let me know! I'm more than happy to answer.

ADDED:

Tacoma, WA November 11th

Since you have Washington Stage Gaming Expo on 3/29 to 3/31/2024 we should probably add ECCC on 2/29 to 3/1/2024. I plan to make both.

Respectfully PapaBear

Thanks for the catch, that is a bummer. I was hoping to go to Wondercon at some point. Maybe next year they will be different.

We just got booth space approved this morning! We'll be in Portland!

ADDED:

Comment here if you are going to an event in the WA, OR, CA, AK or HI areas. If there is a 405th presence there will be a link to another thread where you can chat with other members, but otherwise chat here and maybe meet up with some 405th brothers and sisters!

To be alerted when there are upcoming events in our area, click the "Watch Thread" button in top right of this page.

January 2024

Portland, OR Jan 12-14
Fan Expo - Portland

February

Seattle, WA Feb 29 - Mar 3
Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC)

March

Anaheim, CA Mar 29-31
Wondercon

Puyallup, WA Mar 29-31
WA State Gaming Expo
Interest Thread on Building Displays
I'll be at ECCC as well as WA Game Expo

Added:

Added:

This is the same weekend for WonderCon down in Southern California which I am planning on attending. Should I start a thread for that event or do you want to do that?

This is the same weekend for WonderCon down in Southern California which I am planning on attending. Should I start a thread for that event or do you want to do that?
If indigoD0g does not make one soon then yes, you can make a thread for it. Usually Anvil Station coordinates the group Photo and we join in. Too bad you'll miss WA Expo!

We're hoping next year they don't collide and then we'd get a bunch of WA peeps to road trip for wondercon.

Added:

Comment here if you are going to an event in the WA, OR, CA, AK or HI areas. If there is a 405th presence there will be a link to another thread where you can chat with other members, but otherwise chat here and maybe meet up with some 405th brothers and sisters!

To be alerted when there are upcoming events in our area, click the "Watch Thread" button in top right of this page.

January 2024

Portland, OR Jan 12-14
Fan Expo - Portland

February

Seattle, WA Feb 29 - Mar 3
Emerald City Comic Con (ECCC)

March

Anaheim, CA Mar 29-31
Wondercon

Puyallup, WA Mar 29-31
WA State Gaming Expo

October

Seattle, WA Oct 4-6
Halo World Championship
I’m actually really hyped for these. HCS is about to go hard!

Added:
Los Angeles, CA Mar 9-10
Collect-a-con

Since they will be having Steve Downes

Added: (both will have a 405th booth)

June

Puyallup, WA June 21-23
Summer Con

July

Portland, OR July 20-21
Portland Pride Festival and Parade

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back