405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lat night was a lot of fun. It was actually the first time I have played with anybody on the 405th. Next time Hyo isn't allowed to drive though.

I need to get on with you guys. I've been busy building stuff lately, Really need to take sometime for myself soon. lol.

CUSTOM GAMES FRIDAY NIGHT

So i have been wandering the threads of ForgeHub for some time now and have collected a good amount of maps that looked pretty fun to try out. So if anyone is intrested send me a friend request, my XBL gamertag is CuCuy14, if you can't pronounce it just call me by my 405th name. Also send a message letting me know who you are, so i don't get confused if your gamertag is different from your 405th ID. Friends are welcome, im hoping to get a group of at least 10, 5 vs 5, but more the marrier :). Bring your own fun maps as well, party leader promotions will be given on a first ask basis. I will be on tomorrow night from about 8 at night to 11 central U.S time.

Maps are mainly infection, invasion, and team slayer. Most have jaw dropping asthetics as well. Games i have range from Zombie Bowling to infultrating a Covenant Crusier. Hope to see you all then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to make that. My gamertag is hellomezodoz. Sadly my mic broke a few days ago incase thats a problem. I have a pretty good invasion map.

I wanna do that. But I'm going to my friends house and may be spending the night. Fortunatly he is also a member here so he may want to try it. Gamertag's the same as my 405th name and he's TheFlaminTurd79. Hopefully be able to make it:D

I dont know if anybodys ever heard of the custom game called "Hunter" played on a maze. It's an infection gametype, the hunter is invisible and goes through the maze looking for the human players who are trying to escape or hide. It's also very dark. It's a lot of fun but It'd be a lot more fun with more people : )

I'll play on Friday with you guys : )

I might be able to make that. My gamertag is hellomezodoz. Sadly my mic broke a few days ago incase thats a problem. I have a pretty good invasion map.

Not a problem at all. :)

I dont know if anybodys ever heard of the custom game called "Hunter" played on a maze. It's an infection gametype, the hunter is invisible and goes through the maze looking for the human players who are trying to escape or hide. It's also very dark. It's a lot of fun but It'd be a lot more fun with more people : )

I'll play on Friday with you guys : )

I have a similar map only its called "the labyrinth of the distructor" or maybe minotaur. Any ways, on of the most complicated and bad-a maps i have ever seen. Its not infection, rather, 1 red "distructor" and every one else are blue "peasants". The awsome thing about it, the red guy can actually run through walls, but is slower then the blues. :)

I have a game type that sounds the same as what you've guys got, except it's a crashed UNSC ship played on an infection gametype.
I'll be on as well. GT: alecgates15

I will start sending friend request tomorrow. I may also be getting on a little later than what i had stated earlier, but i will be on by 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back