405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give you guys a heads up, there's talk about having a game night during one of the Halofest/pax days in someone's hotel room....
Apparently mine is up for votes, but idk, we'll see... We're sharing a room with 3 other people who aren't Halo junkies, so yeah. The one who the room's name is under, he has a bigger vag**a than I do, and a bit of a control freak.

But I'll be bringing my xbox, Spase said he was going to too (idk if he will?). So if you want in on the game night this weekend, be sure to have either myself or Spase on your Live. (please add a note when adding saying where you're from. I'm up to the point where I stopped accepting random requests. Unless I know you irl or you're from 405th, I don't accept.)
My GT: Hyokenseisou
Spase's: Spase

Exact details on when and who's room it'll be hosted in (for those attending PAX and wish to be in the actual room game with other 405th/ers) will come in due time...
I have a feeling it might be either on saturday or sunday, and MAYBE a thursday. I don't know, we'll see. :)

Crowne plaza hotel right?

Our group, (devious and some others) would love to play halo, we've already registered for one competition there! Thursday could work out rather well since we do have the whole day. i doubt ill even go to sleep for that matter considering the rest (longshot etc..) are going to line up for halo fest at 5:30 - 6:00, and we'll probably want to join them.

So game night tonight at 7pm pst. Be there!

For pax people, LAN at longshots room. Text me if you get lost or whatever. 403-818-8905. Please say who you are and such, do not abuse my number...

Yeeeaah.... So... Game night didn't happen.. XP most of us were either drunk, drinking, or busy laughing at the drunk and drinking... Lol and it was safe to assume we were all too lazy to go grab the cables needed and hook everything up while stumbling lol. Sorry guys!

I recently had an opportunity to play some Halo online, and in some 405th games even. Overall, the experience was quite amusing to say the least, and after hearing some of the various online chatter I was inspired to make a special badge...
dirty-birdy.jpg

Wear it proudly

Typically on the weekends but there’s really no rhyme or reason to when we all meet up

My mom won't let me, 'cause she thinks I'll turn into a "ARE YOU F!@$%#^G SERIOUS? THAT GUY IS TOTALLY MODDING!!!111!" screaming fiend, like my older brother used to be.

i'm good for playing, anybody gonna be on tonight? gt: liquid6 (F.Y.I. my girlfriends son might on with me, but hes pretty good)

Probably won't be on tonight, having an epic bbq with many tasty noms.
Maybe tomorrow after we cast my face, or we might just finish THAT game call Resistance that already broke twice within the first 30 mins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back