A general warning to those attending Comic Con on the 22nd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, pretty much proves my theory that there is absolutely nothing in the world that this family does not protest against.

Yep, pretty much proves my theory that there is absolutely nothing in the world that this family does not protest against.

They protest so people will try to do something to them. If anybody hits them, they just sue them for hundreds of thousands of dollars. They have the best laywers in America apparently.

If im not mistaken, what religious lifeform has a major hate for all things human (in this case also conventions) in a popular video game on these forums. And im pretty sure there are going to be a lot of UNSC there to kick covenant but.

Cult, Covenant, whatever they are or are not, its a semi riligous group that im sure does not care for spartans.

BRING IN THE MAC GUNS!

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. I deal with a similar group every year at Fanime in San Jose....just ignore them and don't feed the trolls. They're entitled to their free speech, and I'm entitled to ignore them completely.

This is why I'm glad I'm an atheist. I can't be grouped in with idiots who hate on gays and nerds.
Of course, all the OTHER things you could group me into for being an atheist are probably just as bad.

Yay me! I'm a godless heathen! :p

So, anyone else think it's time we, of the UNSC, brought these Covenant bastards to their knees?

Here's a message I sent to the WBC just because I felt like saying it:
The question I have for the WBC is why do you try to hate people at comic conventions, at funerals, and everywhere else you please. If there is one thing I know about the bible is the Golden Rule to treat others as you want to be treated, do you think God is going to approve what you have done when you go to heaven, or do you think he will send you to hell for punishing others for your beliefs.God loves all his childen but he is the only one who gets to pass the guily verdict on the wicked not you or your church, you are not God. The only person I can see that you relate to is Adolf Hitler who hated the Jews and punished them in his own way, just as you do against the queers, geeks, people at funerals, and people at rock concerts, what makes you better? You step on the American flag, but you live in America, you go to church in America, but when you punish those that only God is allowed to pass judgement on that only makes you the wicked one.All I see you as is a scam artist who looks for a fight so you can go for money and that's all it is and I am sure that is all God will see you as when he passes judgement on you.

Right on my friend!!!!!!!
And these ignorant and possibly mentally ill people put a bad name to everything about christianity!
I think they like being hated.
I think they LOVE being seen as stupid and mentally ill people by the world!
And isn't it against the law to be where no one wants you to be?
The freedom of one ends when the freedom of another starts.
Everyone has the right to cosplay and to go to frigging conventions with other people that share their passions!
That doesnt mean they have the right to insult them!
I say screw this so called church.
And does anybody have a site or an e-mail adress that we can reach this cult?
I want to share my views with these "people".

Wow...>_< For anyone who doesn't know, they are not a church. They are a cult. BIG difference.

THIS. Please people, lets not turn this into a hate thread against anybody on the board who has religious/spiritual beliefs. Anybody with a half a brain knows the WBC is just a bunch of cultist thugs who love to go around and stir up crap wherever they go. :\

Here's a message I sent to the WBC just because I felt like saying it:
The question I have for the WBC is why do you try to hate people at comic conventions, at funerals, and everywhere else you please. If there is one thing I know about the bible is the Golden Rule to treat others as you want to be treated, do you think God is going to approve what you have done when you go to heaven, or do you think he will send you to hell for punishing others for your beliefs.God loves all his childen but he is the only one who gets to pass the guily verdict on the wicked not you or your church, you are not God. The only person I can see that you relate to is Adolf Hitler who hated the Jews and punished them in his own way, just as you do against the queers, geeks, people at funerals, and people at rock concerts, what makes you better? You step on the American flag, but you live in America, you go to church in America, but when you punish those that only God is allowed to pass judgement on that only makes you the wicked one.All I see you as is a scam artist who looks for a fight so you can go for money and that's all it is and I am sure that is all God will see you as when he passes judgement on you.

Major kudos to you, Nintendude. :)

1.Picket stuff with signs saying "God hates (Insert current hate figure)"
2.???????
3. Profit

Seriously these guys are so warped in there sense of righteousness that it borders on comical.

Incidently here http://www.youtube.com/user/Linette1997#g/c/EDD7147DE19F8FCA is a rather interesting bbc documentary about them. The best bit is the interview with the leader at the end, Spoiler warning the guy cant explain or rationalise there actions.

These guys are NOT a church, they ARE a cult. Every group, whether religious or political, has there extremes, where people take it completely out of proportion. The WBC is definately one extreme cult. They do not follow God's Word, or tell the Gospel of Christ the way that Christ tells them to do. They do not follow the Golden Rule, they do not love there neighbor as themselves. They're one of the world's most disrespecful, pitiful, just plain Rude people on the face of this planet. They deserve to be disbanded and they do not deserve to live in America. They call our wounded/Dead veterans Fags, ect. They go to Funerals for our Heroes who gave their all and completely disrespect them, when they should be saying thank you.

So don't listen to these guys when they say they are Christians following what Christ said, they aren't. God Bless America, and our Soldiers.

wow...is there anything religion has not tried to ruin? we need to find a way to sue these cultists for oh, I don't know, how about causing undue distress to convention attendees? how about accusing them of being racist a**holes. Wait, I got it! what other cult centers in California? that's right, the cult of Scientology! now all we need to do is rile them up and get them to come to comic con, sit back, and enjoy the chaos when they meet. heck, I'm not the most religious person ever, but if they are saying they are Christians, even I feel some shame that they think they are doing the lord's work.

Wow, just, wow. I have grown up in The Salvation Army my whole life, I have accepted Jesus as my saviour, and my parents are even ministers in the Salvation Army. And I can tell you right now that God doesn't hate nerds or gays.

These people don't even know the reason Jesus came to earth. He came to show love and to be a servant. Jesus's whole life was dedicated to show people how much God loved them by dying to save them. God doesn't hate any human being. God hates sin and the devil, but he doesn't hate people.

I would like to say to anyone (who is game enough and hopefully has a sound bible knowledge) going to this Comic Con to fight them with the word they use to persecute others. One simple bible verse, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life". That whole verse talks about how God loves EVERYONE so much that he gave us Jesus to pay for our sins.

Whoever these WBC people are, they are not believers in Jesus Christ. To me, it seems that they have been manipulated by something that is not of God.

So just ignore these guys, or fight back with the bible itself. And good luck to anyone who is going to this Comic Con :)

Sam

Why do us christians have to ruin everything fun? I don't do that. What do they have against the greatest convention on planet Earth?
This will fail. Nothing gets between a nerd and his pastime.

This group really gives Christianity a bad name..I'm a christian my self and i don't hate people like these guys hate people...they are I'm sorry to say...E-V-I-L!!!!!

How strange.

I go to a baptist church and it isn't all retarded like that! My church knows I'm a nerd and they like giving me food. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back