Accepted into film school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

This morning I checked my E-mail like I do every morning. I thought today was going to be another boring day. When I opened my E-mail, I noticed a message from Full Sail University. It said that my application was accepted this morning! I can't believe this is actually happening! If everything goes through on time, I should start Aug. 28.

That's a great feeling "It's actually happening" isn't it? You have this plan set out, but it's only a fantasy in your head unil something happens to make it a reality. I had the same feeling when I was accepted into grad school. Just one step closer to reaching that fantasy. Congratulations!

thats one costly school, i wish you luck. i have some friends that went to that school

Thanks guys. The more I think about it the more excited I get. I was told the other day what they are sending me to take the classes. They are sending a Mac book pro with adobe cs6 and a sony NEX-FS100 motion picture camera. Probably should have made it clear that I'll be taking online courses. I wish I could go on campus but I'm not made of money lol.

As of today, I am officially a Digital cinematography student. My first wave of tools have been shipped out to me and I should get them by the weekend. I didn't think the enrollment process would be as long as it was... Now I need to find about three good paying jobs to pay for tuition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back