Anyone In Bsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSaber1

Is anyone on tis site a Boy Scout? If you are, please put your troop number, rank, and your position in the troop (If you have one).

Troop 107

Life Scout

Patrol Leader.

Thanks for posting.

Well I am 27 years old, I was a Eagle Scout with Troop 66. Now I just teach the Survivalism Merit Badge out here in Arkansas. Once a Boy Scout always a Boy Scout.

Troop #4

Lancaster, pa home of the long rifle

Life scout

Quarter master

instructor

asistant senior patrol leader

i'm a workaholic

and soon to be bsa lifegaurd at bashore reservation

Troop 224

Venture Troop 248

Venture Troop 81

Eagle Scout

Assistant Scout Master of Troop 224

Vice President of Troop 81

Founding Member and Alum

Troop 20/20 Vernon, CT

Life Scout

14-16 CIT Lake of Isles Scout Reservation

16-22 LOISR - First Year Camper Director (2), Archery Director (3), Trading Post Manager (2)

22-25 Curtis S. Read Scout Reservation - Field Sports Director (Rifle, Shotgun, and Archery)

Every life lesson I learned that means a damn, I learned in the Scouts...

Nintendude said:
I am an Eagle Scout with Troop 66.

sorry had to fix your tense to present. once an Eagle always an Eagle.

Troop 394 Lake Jackson Tx

assistant scout master

Eagle, also got my triple crown.

Northern Tir Interpreter in 2007

Looks like we have a gathering of Eagles.

Last edited by a moderator:
SavvyTank said:
sorry had to fix your tense to present. once an Eagle always an Eagle.

With the type of folks that have gathered to the 405th, does that surprise you? ;)

Since Scouts is about being outdoors, hiking, enjoying nature, while Halo is about sitting in front of a TV playing videogames all day, yeah. That is kind of surprising. Though on the armor building side.... :p

Any of yall ever been to Philmont?

I got my Eagle Scout with Troop 857, Cincinnati, OH.

FunnyEagle.jpg

:lol

DogWizard said:
Every life lesson I learned that means a damn, I learned in the Scouts...

ain't that the truth

and i love that pic HeavyGunner

Yodajammies said:
Since Scouts is about being outdoors, hiking, enjoying nature, while Halo is about sitting in front of a TV playing videogames all day, yeah. That is kind of surprising. Though on the armor building side.... :p

Any of yall ever been to Philmont?

yeah i loved that torterous 104 miles in 12 days my knee still doenst bend right and i have the gas and scars to prove i ate the dehydrated apricots

Dusty said:
yeah i loved that torterous 104 miles in 12 days my knee still doenst bend right and i have the gas and scars to prove i ate the dehydrated apricots

The truly horrible part is that in 10 years, you'll want to go back....

It's been 12 or 13 years since I was there, and I'd go back, God help me.

It was 10 years before I could eat mac & cheese after we had a bad experience with the stuff on day 4; never, ever, take dehydrated carrots. No matter how hungry you are, you can't eat them.

Never been to Philmont myself. My troop and crew got back from KISC (Kandersteg International Scout Center) in Switzerland about a month ago. i will try to get some pictures of the hike the crew earned our 50 miler award. didnt think so many people would wright back so fast, and im surprised at the amount of Eagles. BTW, all you Eagles, what was your project, just to give me some ideas about mine. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back