Armor Quality rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for the actual Armor inspection, we should have a grading system, like......

Armor Shape
1:Looks like total crap(like made with a cardboard box, but the box is still a cube)
2-3:Looks like it was thrown together at the last second
4-5:missing Major detail, needs lots of work.
6-7:Lacks Minor details, few flaws in Armor
8-9:Looks good, shape, detail, and may have a few flaws, but its acceptable
10:perfect, very few Flaws, shape is great, Excellent Detail

Paint job
1: No paint, no go
2: Paint is missing in most areas, not for detailing, just for laziness
3: Paint is missing in many areas, simple patch ups must be made for passing
4: Paint looks good, anything for improvement
5: Looks awesome, Nice clear coat, nothing is missing

Thats just a rough idea of what it could be like, a passing score would be 6-7/3

True :Steve: .

I know Sean is in favor of the judging panel, but I wouldn't presume to know what ever one else thinks :lindsey: ...

So we'll wait on the Admins :bard: .

I'm all for getting things organized between us all, but I do feel that this is kinda putting the cart before the horse... We need to get official permission for the 405th, and I really think that's what we should be concentrating on at the moment.

All of the progress that is being made with making decisions and organizing ourselves would go down the tubes if Bungie/Microsoft decides that they don't want to give us permission..

*Simon Cowell voice*: Dreadfull, absolutely dreadful...

Sean Bradley said:
I'm all for getting things organized between us all, but I do feel that this is kinda putting the cart before the horse... We need to get official permission for the 405th, and I really think that's what we should be concentrating on at the moment.

All of the progress that is being made with making decisions and organizing ourselves would go down the tubes if Bungie/Microsoft decides that they don't want to give us permission..

*Simon Cowell voice*: Dreadfull, absolutely dreadful...

darkesword2020 said:
I think we should get Adams, Seans, Links, and Reds opinions I believe... ;-)

Before we do anything..

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying that we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves. I believe that this is the way to go, but I don't want to get too far along if we don't get approval..

In my opinion judging should be reserved to members of the 405th, not the public... when we get to that point..

I agree, first let's get Bungie's/Microsoft's approval (do we need both or just Bungie?)

Then we can move on to bigger and better... :birthday: :mrgreen: ;-)

Doesn't Microsoft own Bungie now?

I think we'll need Microsofts permission, but Bungie would help us convince MS if they approve.

MC Chris said:
what if they deny our propsal for the 405th?
Bungie loves their fans, and I think Link knows frankie, so our chances of them denying our Proposal are slim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to rain on your parade.

But even if bungie does aprove it can still be a no-go as halo is licensed to microsoft, if they say no even if bungie says yes what microsoft says goes. So if that happens we're, well.. basicallly screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back