Best news of my life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masters or for BS? Just sounds like more of a bachelors since they didn't say anything about an assistantship or TA/RA salary (And it's addressed to you for an HS instead of a University).

If that's the case the term you are looking for is Major.

Just teasing you a bit. Congrats man! The only physics I know is Geophysics, but if you ever want to talk Earth and Oil I'm around.

:$ SIGMA :D:D:D:D You commented :) But I'll go for what ever the highest they offer, but my goal is to one day have a masters. I can't talk about Oil and Earth with you, I'm a space junkie :)

The dean of admissions should retake english. Cant write for **** >.<

"Hope y wil join us!"

lol :)

You should totally get some Harvard kids on here making suits. That would be pretty awesome.

Anyways, grats man have fun and do good :)

"Hope y wil join us!"
When I saw that and laughed so hard! Harvard and puts it like that... LOL!

That would be pretty cool to get some Harvard-ies to come here though!!

Congrats on acceptance to Harvard!

I'm not in MA but I am in Southern NH about 1- 1.5 hrs from Cambridge, work down there from time to time. Not a whole lot of active New Englanders on here, not ones that actually build anyway.

Congratulations! (For the thirteenth time, Lol) You must have some serious qualifications man. :D
A few years ago, I read about some MIT students who put together a USB controlled disco dance floor. I'm sure you could gather support to top it with an awesome Halo project. :)

"Hope y wil join us!"

lol :)

You should totally get some Harvard kids on here making suits. That would be pretty awesome.

Anyways, grats man have fun and do good :)

When I saw that I honestly though this guy must be on drugs when he wrote it.

Holy crap, i'm from Canada but I sure know as hell that Harvard is one hell of a prestigious university back south!!

Congrats, Have fun and get Harvard people in halo suits :D

Holy crap, i'm from Canada but I sure know as hell that Harvard is one hell of a prestigious university back south!!

Congrats, Have fun and get Harvard people in halo suits :D
lol that is kinda funny hearing Harvard and "Back south" together like that :D

and Congrats Steve! and good luck on your endeavours there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back