Bigfoot Body Found In Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not real, but that doesn't mean it's a suit....

It could be a dummy, or a series of dead animals bunched up together with a chewbaka mask on the top....:/

xalener said:
It's not real, but that doesn't mean it's a suit....
It could be a dummy, or a series of dead animals bunched up together with a chewbaka mask on the top....:/
They already said on the news it was a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'm thinking here is, some guy, found this monkey chick.
And being the weirdo that this guy is, "got it on" with this monkey. Or vise versa.

Thats what my imagination cooked up.

yes, its been proved fake, the DNA failed tests revealing it was a clump of human and skunk hair (or some other rodent/annoying forest creature) I dont remember, I just glanced through the article

what a looser! why pull a stupid stunt like that? theyre only making themselves look like idiots. which only goes to further support my theory: people are idiots (not that it needs anymore proof :p )

you think people are idiots now? get a job in the tourism industry...you really get ticked....guys thatt drive BMW's but somehow cant find your washrooms or figure out admission prices.... :oops:

I told you it was a dead guy, but you all kept saying how could a dead guy be 7'7''?

"Giantism" and read about it. A defect in your brain keeps you always growing, when you hit puberty at 12-13 years of age, it never ends, the only way people who have had this problem have fixed it, is to have a tumor in their brain removed. The tumor pressures the pituitary gland and makes it malfunction always giving you hormones to grow.

I just read the website article on the "Bigfoot corpse".

Its sadi that as they were tawing the body they noticed a crack in the foot. The guys that tounch said it was rubber.

Note to anyone thats gonna pull something like this off: NEVER PUT A BLOODY,RUBBER COSTUME IN ICE BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO CRACK YA IDIOT ! ! !

I was deepley disappointed about this hoax.

So now that big foot is clearly fake, I would like to see some scottish dudes look for nessie now.

Keegan said:
What I'm thinking here is, some guy, found this monkey chick.
And being the weirdo that this guy is, "got it on" with this monkey. Or vise versa.

Thats what my imagination cooked up.

well... that is how AIDs got started, but somehow I don't think thats the reality behind bigfoot.

If bigfoot were real I'm pretty sure we would have found him by now, and I really get irritated when I hear that the goverment must be hiding bigfoot bodies from us.. Seriously, what purpose would that serve? There are people dedicated to this and no one has found anything conclusive or even near for 40 years..

when i heard about this i was like O.O oh F! because i live in north Georgia. ive always believed in bigfoot but i figured this was a fake because most findings are. i wish people like this would realize that they make people that are trying to find proof of bigfoot look like idiots...stupid jerks...

ACDCrockr209 said:
So now that big foot is clearly fake, I would like to see some scottish dudes look for nessie now.
They're gonna need a LOT of rubber. :p

They're gonna need a LOT of rubber.

Heck yea they are!

But I prefer flesh n' bones instead. Bsides when are they going to make the reteival mission to get "the body" that they found of nessie at the bottom of Loch Ness.

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back