Bungie: 1, Justin Bieber: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really ticks me off is that he shows up at the event which he wasnt even invited to, and has his security guards start kicking people out who tried to talk to him. Bungie should have straight up kicked him out.

Ditto. Justine's male reproductive parts havent been tugged upon by gravity long enough for him/her to play Halo, or even touch an Xbox 360. He should really stick with the Wii.

Haha thats great! Btw, I don't know if anyone watched the VMA's, but Miss Bieber was lip syncing pretty bad. Also, he tried to play the drums and lost a stick within the first 5 seconds, tried to recover with one, and completely lost the beat. Just goes to show, you can cheat life, but you can't cheat a well established video game manufacturer.

HAAA i was gonna watch the VMA's but totally forgot...and wow kinda figures, but didnt he still win some award?

i realy feel sorry for the people who got kicked out of the launch party because the univited little twerp was coming.
maybe we should make a new multiplayer mode 'beiber season' where every player has oversheild 300x movment rocketlaunches with bottomless clips 4 of each grenades and what ever else they want and the beiber has nothing but a pistol with one clip no sheilds and respawns as soon as possible and has 100 lives before the next player becomes the beiber

but seriously miss biebers singing comes close to to making grown mens ears bleed.

Bungie you are true legends

maybe seeing the kind of sacrifice and devotion shown in reach's campaign will help him grow some balls! (and a better voice)

i realy feel sorry for the people who got kicked out of the launch party because the univited little twerp was coming.
maybe we should make a new multiplayer mode 'beiber season' where every player has oversheild 300x movment rocketlaunches with bottomless clips 4 of each grenades and what ever else they want and the beiber has nothing but a pistol with one clip no sheilds and respawns as soon as possible and has 100 lives before the next player becomes the beiber

but seriously miss biebers singing comes close to to making grown mens ears bleed.

Bungie you are true legends

I for one, hate Bieber. I wish he would go crawl into a hole somewhere and die so I don't have my ears murdered with his dreadful music.

You got me thinking about your idea. To elaborate on it, I was thinking of calling it a "Bustin' Justin" gametype. One person is "it" (aka Justin), and has no shields with pistol / plasma and has pink armor. The rest can have whatever weapons available at their disposal and have shields. If the person that's Justin gets a kill, they get 10 points. If they die, the person that kills Justin gets 1 point and becomes the Justin. First to 50 wins or a 15min time limit.

Not sure if it would work and there would surely be a bucket load of trash talking during the rounds :)

I for one, hate Bieber. I wish he would go crawl into a hole somewhere and die so I don't have my ears murdered with his dreadful music.

You got me thinking about your idea. To elaborate on it, I was thinking of calling it a "Bustin' Justin" gametype. One person is "it" (aka Justin), and has no shields with pistol / plasma and has pink armor. The rest can have whatever weapons available at their disposal and have shields. If the person that's Justin gets a kill, they get 10 points. If they die, the person that kills Justin gets 1 point and becomes the Justin. First to 50 wins or a 15min time limit.

Not sure if it would work and there would surely be a bucket load of trash talking during the rounds :)

LOL. Add insult to injury.

I've always wanted to grab Justin Bieber's crotch. Just to make sure something is there. The first (and last) time I heard one of his songs, I thought it was girl singing.

Justin should be glad no one knows his gamertag, otherwise he would not be able to join any FFA game where everyone will team up against him. I bet he's one of those trash talking punks that you get in a game once in a while.

A priceless image would be 15 players milling around a single body trying to get a chance to teabag Beiber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back