BUNGIE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparton8294

what will they do when they make Halo 3. Will they make alot expansion packs for halo 3. maybe even make the halo books into games? i would be sad when halo 3 cooms out. then i cant intipate for another game. which is fun. an what if halo 3 isnt all it is cracked up to be. this is what it think what about you. personally if i worked at bungie i think id be out of job

Thats alot of questions dude.

In order;

Rake in your cash. Yes, they'll surely make new maps like they did for Halo 2. I won't be sad when it comes out, I'll be too busy playing to be sad. There are going to be penty more Halo games to anticipate. In the unlikely event that Halo 3 isn't all it's cracked up to be the Halo brand will continue. Bungie will move on to other games that will pwn us all. Wingnut Interactive is producing the next Halo game so that Bungie can focus on their next world dominating series.

Feel better? ;-)

thanks i feel better i hope that they do come out with better games. in halo3 i like how u can watch replays of u pwning ur friends and winning some cash

? <---- This is a question mark. It follows questions.

T <---- This is a capital letter, you use it to start new sentences.

:soapbox: Sorry. I just had to read that about eight times before I could tell it wasn't all once sentence. Perhaps I should just go to bed instead of being a grouch. :footinmouth:

Frizzlefry said:
? <---- This is a question mark. It follows questions.

T <---- This is a capital letter, you use it to start new sentences.

?whaT

Last edited by a moderator:
4T 134S7 ju R naw7 talK1n9 in 1337 :mrgreen:

I wonder whatever happened to that Halo: Forerunner project?

I think the forunner project was gunna be a prequel to Halo, which showed us what happened to the forunners and other unexplained stuff about the Halo universe. Dunno what they'll do, maybe a suprise Halo title could be secretly in the works after they finish H3 and then spring it on us so that we all rush out to buy it, hope springs eternal ;-)

Damien said:
the forerunner project was a lie(to take the heat off bungie) or codename for halo 3

yeah but I stll wanna know what Peter Jackson is supposed to be up to besides putting the movie off -.-

ODST General said:
Damien said:
the forerunner project was a lie(to take the heat off bungie) or codename for halo 3

yeah but I stll wanna know what Peter Jackson is supposed to be up to besides putting the movie off -.-
i think he's working on "the hobbit"

No, he got nixxed for the Hobbit after fighting with New Line for the royalties for the Firts three Rings moves.

Peter Jackson has formed a new division to his production company for video games, called Wingnut Interactive. Supposedly he's working on the next Halo game to be released after Halo Wars, and ironically this was a side deal from the Movie contract... which seems to be the only thing still standing.

As far as I know nothing is known of the content of this yet to be named game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back