Bungie Aerospace details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
Aerospace.jpg

Bungie has finally released information about Aerospace!

Read about it here:
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=bungie_aerospace

BNet said:
We promised to deliver explicit Bungie Aerospace details on Bungie Day this year, but we just couldn't hold them in any longer. Contrary to rumor and speculation, Bungie Aerospace is not our next game. In fact, it's not even a game at all. Nope, it's a new venture that will connect us - and you - with what we hope will become a celebrated group of kick ass mobile developers who dream of seeing their own games rocket off the launch pad and touch down safely into the palms of your hot little hands.

More stuff here:
http://www.bungie.net/projects/aerospace/
Bungie Aerospace was created to help small, independent developers launch their mobile and social games.

I think we all suspected aerospace was something along these lines so it doesn't surprise me. I'm kind of excited to see what other game creators can do with a bungie fueled platform and even more excited to know what project bungie and activision are keeping under lock and key now.

Yeah most places I've been reading have all been thinking it would be a dev platform of some kind.

Cool news though and it will definitely be neat seeing what they can do.

Looking forward to finding out more about Crimson!

I haven't been following the rumor mill for BA, so I had no idea what it could be. While I still think it's very cool that they will be able to help and support startup gaming companies, I'm a little underwhelmed, most likely because I still don't own a smart-phone and am not really interested in mobile gaming anyway. However, it will still be interesting to follow what this becomes!

I have degrees in aerospace engineering, so as ridiculous as it sounds, a part of me was hoping for something aviation related! lol :p

I mean, seriously? Bungie + aviation = *FAINTS*

Aw...just stuff for phones? I don't have a smart phone. ):

It would be neat if Bungie had teamed up with Nintendo or something for a 3DS game. A FPS would be AMAZING on that thing. I got Ocarina of Time not too long ago and went into slingshot mode and was not expecting to be able to aim just by turning around with my DS...

I have degrees in aerospace engineering, so as ridiculous as it sounds, a part of me was hoping for something aviation related! lol :p

I mean, seriously? Bungie + aviation = *FAINTS*

i agree, the paratrooper in me was also hoping it was a physical construct for the air.. mayhap a dropship, or a hypersonic phase pod.. <laments>

Hot little hands.......

creepily reminds me of my middle school english teacher..........

B.O.T.

This is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back