Centurion Build

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Ok I know its been a while and this thread should be put to bed........but my daughter just sent me a bunch of pictures from this past summer that I totally forgot about and just had to share w/ you guys. An evening stroll on the boardwalk at Pier Village just to say hello......and maybe dance a little.

IMG_5914.jpg.jpeg
I love this place!!!!

IMG_5910.jpg.jpeg
IMG_5913.jpg.jpeg
Tees, tanks, and shirtless and I'm in full armor.
IMG_5895.jpg.jpeg
The boy looks like he was thrilled to be here!!!
IMG_5898.jpg.jpeg
Everyone is looking at a different camera and my eyes were closed.
IMG_5908.jpg.jpeg
Just imagine turning around and seeing me sitting next to you.

Next were poses:
Wasn't sure which to go w/ .....the college prep look or....... Nouveau riche
IMG_5901.jpg.jpeg
IMG_5916.jpg.jpeg

Now these guys actually hopped out of their car to take a picture......
IMG_5903.jpg.jpeg
IMG_5904.jpg.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpg.jpeg
By then I got a little hungry but they wouldn't let me in. Said I was over dressed........
IMG_5918.jpg.jpeg
Started posing outside of the gym......Not easy to do a Front Lat Spread in armor.......I did however manage to interrupt everyone's workout so.....Go Fire Team Off the Rails!!!!
IMG_5919.jpg.jpeg
Then I got tackled by this kid!!! Knew exactly who I was.....a transformer.........shesh!!!!
IMG_5921.jpg.jpeg
Did a little shopping......Think this fits?
IMG_5929.jpg.jpeg
Oh yes I did!!!!!!

I know I promised you a dance......but I can't post it on the thread right now.....Ok so I think we can now put this thread to bed....Have a great summer everyone!!!!!

Attachments

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Ok last time to resurrect this thread. I promise.

Well, for those of you that didn't know, I had yet to get H5 in my games list!!!! Until yesterday that is. I know...I know........Bad Dirtdives!!! While playing it, my wife came over to watch and said, "New Game? Hey, that armored guy looks familiar.........", seeing Fred in his Centurion armor........I had to put down my controller.........and walk away, shaking my head ruefully.