Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Emile helment the right scale?

you already know, but that should fit most heads. I was thinking of making the attachment, but honestly, it would be easier to just make it out of sheet stryene or something. Also, great energy dagger!

Sorry I couldn't get better pics.
It's alright. They aren't that bad. (And the last one is almost perfect)
By any chance can some one unfold the shin piece that Chevysrule made, thanks.
You may be better off with Rundown's shin model, his is far superior to mine.
you already know, but that should fit most heads. I was thinking of making the attachment, but honestly, it would be easier to just make it out of sheet stryene or something. Also, great energy dagger!
Thanks for the compliment. I tried reaching you in your Emile Build thread, but you didn't reply to it, so I'll just repost it here. If you can, through e-mail or something, send me a file of your edited version of Emile's helmet, it would be great (so I could build the attachment to custom fit that one) And I need to talk with you about unfolding and locked .pdos.

New file made (not released yet), just pictures:
AR_Right.jpg

AR_Left.jpg

HD Reach Assault Rifle.
All my thanks goes out to Juliet76 for his blueprint, it wouldn't be possible to make without it. The file will be released, but you guys just have to wait a little for it.

................../\....^..../\...

sorry i flat lined for a second, but my god. you better hope bungie doesn't think you ripped that from the beta or something lol

Killer AR! This is the emile helmet. it's sized the exact same as yours, it's just edited.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Odk_7eok...ch_helmet.html

just export it as an obj. and import the obj. into blender. email me at bobafett1138@gmail.com for anythjing else. My reach project has stalled, I'm raring to build that sucker, but my mom has caused... issues with the whole thing. I think I'm going to have to delay it for a short time. So that's why I havn't replied in my thread. sorry! ;)

................../\....^..../\...

sorry i flat lined for a second, but my god. you better hope bungie doesn't think you ripped that from the beta or something lol
Ha ha, yeah, that wouldn't be fun (unless they offer a job too :D )
Wow, good job on the AR! Awsome model.
Thank you!
Killer AR! This is the emile helmet. it's sized the exact same as yours, it's just edited.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Odk_7eok...ch_helmet.html

just export it as an obj. and import the obj. into blender. email me at bobafett1138@gmail.com for anythjing else. My reach project has stalled, I'm raring to build that sucker, but my mom has caused... issues with the whole thing. I think I'm going to have to delay it for a short time. So that's why I havn't replied in my thread. sorry! ;)
Oh, it's alright, it wasn't that long of a delayed reply. As to the rest of your post, my reply is in the email I sent (from Junkpile00, with an attached file, you'll find it all out as to why there is an attached file when you read it)

amazing modeling skill you have there.
Can't wait for it to be built.
Thank you.

(Please excuse all the renders in this post, I went render-crazy.)

So, new file!:
Emile_Attachment2.jpg

Emile_Attachment1.jpg

Emile's attachment piece. Custom fit to Boba Fett's edited version of my edited version of my original Emile helmet.
http://www.4shared.com/file/SRoevcMG/Emile_Attachment.html
To scale it, just type in the same height you used for the helmet (the attachment only fits his edit, though). That is why those two floating squares are included in the file.

RandomError.png

That is some weird background image error I got while in progress...

More details!:
The texturing is very poor because I found no highly detailed pitcures to use for texturing, and I got lazy and didn't accurately texture everything (i.e. the ammo counter).
AR_Textured.jpg

May not look like there are very many details at all.
AR_Not_Textured.jpg

But in reality there are very many details after all!

Looking great Chevy!

I just noticed one thing with the AR though, behind the trigger is actually solid, there's not supposed to be a gap between it and the grip...

AR_Right.jpg

...as you can see here on one of the reference pictures I grabbed from the beta-

reach_1055723_Full.jpg

Apart from that it looks spot on, great job interpreting the blueprints! :D

Very awesome model man!! I was going to try and tackle it from juliet's blueprints, but you definitely did it justice!! Can't wait to see what it looks like in pep.

-Matt

Looking great Chevy!

I just noticed one thing with the AR though, behind the trigger is actually solid, there's not supposed to be a gap between it and the grip...

[Picture]

...as you can see here on one of the reference pictures I grabbed from the beta-

[Picture]

Apart from that it looks spot on, great job interpreting the blueprints! :D
Thank you! I can't believe I missed that part of the trigger... But it's all fixed up now! (new renders will be up sometime later)

Thanks for unfolding that Nintendude!
Very awesome model man!! I was going to try and tackle it from juliet's blueprints, but you definitely did it justice!! Can't wait to see what it looks like in pep.

-Matt
Thank you too! Let's just say, when I opened it up in pep, simply moving the model in the 3D viewer caused my laptop's CPU to boot up to 50%, and seconds later the fan turned on, both stayed that way until I closed pep. :D

I'm sure it requires some memory. Let me know if you want some help unfolding. I like tackling the HD models.

-Matt

I'm sure it requires some memory. Let me know if you want some help unfolding. I like tackling the HD models.

-Matt
Yeah it does. I don't really do unfolding though, and Boba Fett is currently unfolding it.
It might take me a week to prepare the unfold but I would surely like to try and unfold that HD AR.
Sorry Nintendude, but I promised Boba Fett I would let him be the exclusive unfolder of it.

That HD AR is the most amazing pep I have ever seen, it's going to take for ever to build but it will be work the time. Awesome work, perfect... I don't know what to say it's too perfect.

I am currently pep'ing the Jun helmet from this thread. Thank you for your Great work! I look forward to seeing it as a finsihed product.

Chevy, not to be a pain in the arse but are you gonna continue working on the SPI armor?

and you don't need to model the helmet as I'm working on a way to make it from the EVA helmet.

Btw love your new 3d models!

That HD AR is the most amazing pep I have ever seen, it's going to take for ever to build but it will be work the time. Awesome work, perfect... I don't know what to say it's too perfect.
Thank you! It took a good while to model, and perfection was my goal ;).

When is that AR coming??
It has been a few months since I asked Boba Fett how far he is with the unfold.

I am currently pep'ing the Jun helmet from this thread. Thank you for your Great work! I look forward to seeing it as a finsihed product.
Awesome, and thank you! I'll look forward to seeing your progress.

Chevy, not to be a pain in the arse but are you gonna continue working on the SPI armor?

and you don't need to model the helmet as I'm working on a way to make it from the EVA helmet.

Btw love your new 3d models!
Thank you as well! I haven't really done any 3D modeling since that attachment piece. Currently I am loaded down with homework and reading for school, and the rest of my time is wasted on videogames. That said, I really don't think I will be making anything new anytime soon (That's also the cause of my rare visits to the site.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back