Cj's MK.V. Armor THread

Should I Stop, or keep going? (see 2ed post, page 9)

• Stop, go with a Diffrent Costume

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Keep going, figure it out later

Votes: 50 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, thats rondo! and it's just bondo and resin put together... my hardener cream was pink/read, and the bondo was white, so it came out pink. so ya, just by the 3m (brand) Bondo auto body filler from Auto zone, or wal mart...

YEAH BOYYEEEE!!!! Awesome!! Feels good when you get that visor in huh?? Now I bet you're all motivated to finish up quick! That's what happened when I goy my helmet painted and got the visor in. Probably on.y took a few weeks to finish my suit after that!! Stoked to see you getting closer to being done!!

whoops, double post xD
And ya! it does feel amazing! i am going to wear it on friday, as it is the international make somebody feel awakward day... so im just gonna wear that around all day. i work best on deadlines.

whoops, double post xD
And ya! it does feel amazing! i am going to wear it on friday, as it is the international make somebody feel awakward day... so im just gonna wear that around all day. i work best on deadlines.

Lol it is??? I just might have to wear my armor to the mall or something then!! Haha!! Good luck man, keep the ball rolling! :)

yup! it is! and don't worry bout the armor, just the helmet gets people a really weird feeling, specially if you just stare at them

If you cover the visor in a layer or two of masking tape and secure it in place, you could bondo the gaps and then sand it to look flush between the helmet and visor. Ive seen many people on here do that and it turned out great

haha, thanks guyz
Ok, i can't believe i forgot to post the results of my trail with caulking... here it is...
DSCN4408.jpg

it is a littl messy.... and i forgot to mask off the visor when i did it...

hhhmmm not too shabby. You gonna try to fix the caulk? I masked it off and wiped it with my finger to make the caulk smooth and even and then peeled off the tape while it was still wet.

and i like the weathering!! is that a vent on the left side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back