Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those hand guards look good. ive tried twice with card stock and it just wasnt working. came out all sorts of deformed. i'll have to try it this way, maybe this is how everyone else does it.

I used 110lb cardstock for all of the parts to these except the 3 circular indentations, they held up to the resin ok but I was gentle putting it on and never go back over it while its wet.

Thanks spartan-b312. Hope to find the time to fit the visor this week, if not will be the weekend.

Handplates now done & painted, working on biceps and forearms (pepped and resined outside).
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks vshore100, I chose the green as I'm a noob (greenhorn?lol) and the weathered look because while I would love a 100% perfect suit, it is expecting alot and things are bound to go a little off at some point :)

My partner said she quite fancies a suit of her own, orange though!

hey active84u nice job on ya first build..:D. iam doing my first build too and decided to go feet first and get hold of a E.O.D helmet. shame it wasnt the one from reach but oh well :(. and going to try some diffrent aproaches to harden it.. could you PM me how to go about using photo bucket please...

hey active84u nice job on ya first build..:D. iam doing my first build too and decided to go feet first and get hold of a E.O.D helmet. shame it wasnt the one from reach but oh well :(. and going to try some diffrent aproaches to harden it.. could you PM me how to go about using photo bucket please...

Thanks YT WHITE, Done;)

Well, I have been as busy as time will allow, pepped a few more bits, some resined, some glassed.

Had real issues with scaling the cod, this is close enough to chop and extend the belt if need be.
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

Forarms ready to glass, though I may try some rondo on these.
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

Biceps are resined and glassed though they are going to need bondo :-(
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

Just the one shin, need to pep the other, will start tonight.
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

And the buckets visor is now in though I had to build the edge of the helmet to meet the visor.
405th
[/URL][/IMG]

wow. this build is very nice so far! going to keep an eye on it!! a MK VI suit with a N6 helmet might look pretty dang cool!

wow this is coming along nicely good job m8...
my however had a run in with a pregnant mad women lol (crying on the inside realy)
but no worries awsome build mate....:)

wow this is coming along nicely good job m8...
my however had a run in with a pregnant mad women lol (crying on the inside realy)
but no worries awsome build mate....:)

Cheers man, oh dear, you have my sympathy on the crying. Your unfold looks cool, would have a pep but Im already pretty swamped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back