Custom Mjolnir based on Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
35943_1560025157815_1150869640_31574635_8320469_n-1.jpg

That is so cool! Did you make it to scale or did you just print it out and put it together? Also, you would by any chance happen to have an image of the reach armor that I may use to build my own version of the armor would you?

Very sweet. I've been doing somthing similar for my own character, Spartan III D-115. Glad to see someone else not sticking exactly to the games. Keep up the good work.

Very sweet. I've been doing somthing similar for my own character, Spartan III D-115. Glad to see someone else not sticking exactly to the games. Keep up the good work.

thanks. I'm actually mixing the armor that I want to make. Its a mix of the reach armor and the ODST armor, but I only plan to use the ODST helmet and shoulder armor everything else is going to be reach armor.

just wondering red if there is any way i could get the specs on the capes?

iv been trying to create something similar for my ezio but its just not working.....

Try a half-circle of cloth, with your shoulder on the straight side. My Mandalorian-style half-cape is just a square of material pinned on one edge to the shoulder. :)

Hey dude, red 109, could i comission you to make a suit 4 me? just give me a price.

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk. :)

You did an amazing job on that armor. It looks so sweet.

Thanks Dude!

Great armor brah!

Thank you, brah!

Man this is tight! any new pics?

I have a couple of pics, but not much has been done on the armor yet.

nice drawings and keep up the good work

Will do, Bomb!

That is so cool! Did you make it to scale or did you just print it out and put it together? Also, you would by any chance happen to have an image of the reach armor that I may use to build my own version of the armor would you?

I scaled down the armor and then printed the parts and put them together. Image of the Reach armor? I just used whatever I can get from the net and from the pepakura thread on here. :)

Thanks! I've never been much of a canon junkie anyway! :)

thanks. I'm actually mixing the armor that I want to make. Its a mix of the reach armor and the ODST armor, but I only plan to use the ODST helmet and shoulder armor everything else is going to be reach armor.

This sounds similar to what I had in mind! :)

These are the latest pics of me in the armor. These were taken at The One Academy Penang, Malaysia, where I was invited to come over and teach the students how to make Spartan armor. :)

azriel_toa1.jpg

azriel_shirley.jpg

The second pic is me with my friend Shirley, who is also the lecturer responsible for introducing armor making to The One Academy. I hope to be able to do more in the future. They managed to come up with a Mk.VI. I'll post some pics when I get them.

alright ill try this out red, thanks. im trying to go with a lone wolf kind of ODST on mine and figured that the cape would be a nice touch. thanks for the pointers.

This was a photo shoot for The One Academy's Art.we.ar 2.0. The suit is what they managed to build over a period of about 2 weeks. The actual construction took 80 of them about 2 days... Hehehe...

They've still got a lot to learn, though. :)

Is it the one where you were teaching them how to do all this.....and my theory was right, at least one person works on one piece of the armor, you can finish it in two days!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back