Custom SHEET METAL ARMOR Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire set up is absolutely fantastic. I just read this entire thread from start to finish in one go and it is outrageous. Super talented and super cool. It kind of reminds me of something along the lines of Skyrim meets war from darksiders. I definitely think you should make something along the lines of your own custom battle ax to put on your back. The sword cool as it is looks a little small comparatively to the style of armor. But again as has been said this is fantastic. I feel like this should be in the elite showcase instead since this is such an original project.

Kind of makes me want to create my own design see what i can come up with. Project in the future maybe.

I feel like i want to make an axe just because of how many compliments you just gave me, thanks heaps man, i appreciate your positive feedback.
Do it man, the cool thing is that if you design it yourself no one can say you did it wrong haha

Anyone know why i have been banned from making new threads? ive got another concept underway but i cant post a new thread for it as it says i dont have permission?

Because you are not a noob any more. Try making one in the creation discussion.

Just wore this out to an Armageddon, wore this second day and my halo suit on the first, will post pics of both soon, here is one for now.
Added a few pieces here and there, had my ears covered too (thanks for the suggestions guys)
149795_10150735715201460_520421459_9573385_238569007_n.jpg

Not entirely too sure what armor this is, not sure why either but it kinda reminds me of the armored kantus in Gears... That's just what I see. Still this thing is friggin awesome.

Not entirely too sure what armor this is, not sure why either but it kinda reminds me of the armored kantus in Gears... That's just what I see. Still this thing is friggin awesome.

He designed this armor himself. It's his creation. That's probably why you can't quite put your finger on it, lol. Please refer to page one for his sketches. :D

This is so epic! That is amazing work man :) I have a few questions about the sheet metal, what exactly did you use to cut it? and where could one aquire sheet metal? cuz all this is BA man :) keep up the excellant work

This is so epic! That is amazing work man :) I have a few questions about the sheet metal, what exactly did you use to cut it? and where could one aquire sheet metal? cuz all this is BA man :) keep up the excellant work

Cheers man :D. To cut i just used standard scissors. the metal is very easy to work with and cut, the metal is used for pinting news papers and i get it through a friend who operates the printing press at a local paper, try asking your local printers if they have some spare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back