DaFrontlineTrooper now on 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a noob lol XD
Hey everyone My names is Andrew Cook
I am the creator of practically most of the FAN MADE halo films on youtube
I mainly focus on ODST but I work with my marine armor aswell
I am only 18 so I am not as pro as most guys on this site but on youtube I have created tutorials to show you guys that even us youngies can build kick ass suits that cost less then $200 XD XD

I love special effects and animation so I actually create my suits to make halo fan films with them.
I live in New Zealand not America unfortunatley so materials that you guys use vary in my country.

i am very friendly and love halo reach. my friends list on xbox is practically full so I cannot accept anymore requests but it is The Doctor 327

welcome to the 405th, what city do you live because i have been to New Zeland and that sucks that you don't have very many supplies there, but you could get friend added here right? well welcome and enjoy the site :)

yeh im not the best with threads and stuff but I am more known on YouTube.
If anyone is interested in seeing Halo ODST and marin suits in Action on a fan film
My channell is always open for fellow halo fans
http://www.youtube.com/user/DaFrontlineTrooper?feature=mhum
fo all those new people on 405 who are unsure about actual files of pepakura or how to make smg's I have video tutorials and walkthroughs i thought they are more helpful instead of people telling you to do this and that so yeh i created vids

Welcome to the 405th trooper! I messaged you on your youtube a day or so ago about my suit scratchbuild suit and the 30 second fx editing.:cool

hey man so you must be Th0raxe1138 neat whenever you wanna send that footage is all good :D
I should probs tell others that actually

Hey every one if anyone has that cool suit that you have always imagined seeing them self in an action shot with muzzle flashes and explosions and cinematic effects
I am more than happy to spice up youre video clip
requiements:
.avi
.mpg4

30 seconds or less

if you want to get in contact with me about this
send me a message hear on 405th or send me a message on YouTube @ DaFrontlineTrooper
Thanks fellow fans

hey man thanks for checking it out ummyeh that was fallout 3 backgrounds. One of my fans asked me to do a film thing where its like a young ODST view on the human vs covenant war and a couple of scenes of him in a destroyed city . So i did some research into any cities that got destroyed but not completely and found this place Chi Rho i think it was called and looked for dead city pics then green screened myself into several scenes with my voice overlay to make it more dramatic. that was completely different to any other vid I have done but people seemed to like it and thats what it is all about . pleasing you guys the loyal awesome halo fans

Welcome to the 405th Trooper, be sure to activate private messages in your user settings. Its a small box you check off.

I browsed through your youtube channel and I liked a lot of what I saw. You really should try building a full pep suit, we have the files here to help you with that, after seeing the great job you did with your helmet, even without bondo, I'm sure you can make a very realistic suit.

I'm primarily a weapon builder so I was pleased to see your SMG build, the foam methods you used was new to me and I'm wondering how you hardened the styrofoam. You should think about moving into building with Wood or MDF as it can yield very realistic results as sen with leekeegan and l05t v1king, If you have any questions on building with wood feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to make a quick tutorial for you to use in whichever way you please.

I'm glad to see you joined the 405th and I hope to see you go far.

Cheers,

-Devious

You have some pretty cool stuff on there. I would be interested to see you make a video with a few suites together.

im currently planning my next film which I will star filming in about a 3 weeks. I am touching up my suits a bit better. I will be using my two suits but use different actors for the marine in different shots to make it look like I have more than one

new smg on suit

I dont know were to post this but because I am now apart of this awesome community I was wondering should I promote the 405th in my future videos. maybe through a cool title at the begining of the film after my "Cook Film Production" or just showing 405th in the bottom right hand corner of my footage . what do you guys think :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back