Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude this is amazing it looks so real, i love the detail man keep up the good work

I am impressed. Put this in the prototype section of H&K firearms and it would fit right in. Any reproductions foreseen in the future?

How, pray tell did you cut the triangles in the side, i've tried so many methods and keep drawing blanks. Was it like a triangle shaped chisel or something? Awesome work to by the way. Utterly amazing!

Cheers, Dave.

How, pray tell did you cut the triangles in the side, i've tried so many methods and keep drawing blanks. Was it like a triangle shaped chisel or something? Awesome work to by the way. Utterly amazing!

Cheers, Dave.

I cut them out of a piece of 1/16" veneer with a razor blade and then glued it onto the side.

0729101725-01.jpg

Bro, give me your address, because I will just have to go to your house, steal the DMR, and mold it over here.
Because its just so selfish that you dont want to mold it, because I will die if I ont have a copy

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting very many updates lately, I've just been so busy. I've also decided it would only be fair for me to officially announce that my plans to mold my baby have to be put on indefinite hold for the time being. I'm sorry and I know this disappoints a great deal of you guys, but I just don't have the time and money at the moment to invest in molding supplies and I think it would be even more unfair to just keep everyone waiting and wondering if I'm ever really going to mold it. I've already received numorous e-mails from 405th members requesting information about selling cast and I just don't feel right having to tell them all the same "if-and-when" story. When the time is right and molding and selling casts seems like a feasible possibility I will absolutely let you all know.

Unimaginable thanks again to all of you guys, and I'm so sorry for the disappointment.

-Gabe

This is most regrettable news. Your DMR is a work of art, and if it's your desire to share it you should have that opportunity. Have you put out any feelers among the established molders? I'm sure one of them would be happy to help you reproduce that beauty.

Best wishes, Gabe.

I have to say this is pretty sick and I would love to help out. Seeing this thing is just godly. Atm financially I couldnt but maybe down the road if your willing to mold these for everyone I would be very tempted to help financially to get you going, cause no affence that work is just epic. Food for thought. Anyways great great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back