Ebay Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFluffy

ok ok. so i saw this on hawty mcbloggy. its for sale and its utterly rediculus. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultimate-Custom...ames?hash=item4ceadf0935&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

1252398393_515.jpg

heres the ebay quote

Perhaps you're the type of gamer who always shells out an extra ten or twenty dollars for the "collector's edition" or newest, coolest version of any particular gaming item you want. I want to prepare you for the best damn item you've ever laid eyes on. Ladies and gentlemen, behold - The Ultimate Custom Omega-Compatible XD-3 Extreme Powered Double-Cooled Ultimately Customizable Hand-Crafted Original Mega-Elite Xbox. Hand-crafted and designed by the sharpest minds this side of NASA, this naughty little thing can provide anything you need as far as games are concerned (and maybe something else?). This beast has been modified, migrating the hard drive to the outside for optimal cooling (goodbye red ring!), a vertically installed DVD-ROM drive to allow you to (theoretically) watch DVD movies or (theoretically) play Xbox Original games. You will also notice that this masterpiece is three times as compatible as the average Xbox, allowing you to comfortably and instantly play Super Nintendo games and GameCube games (no more messing with multiple systems!). But the Ultimate Custom Omega-Compatible XD-3 Extreme Powered Double-Cooled Ultimately Customizable Hand-Crafted Original Mega-Elite Xbox can do SO MUCH MORE! This baby is constructed up to code*, allowing you to not only play the somewhat-latest in games and enjoy multiple minutes of entertainment but also comfortably put your feet up, support your action figures, or allow your cat to play inside. Please notice as well, before scoffing at the prohibitively high price, that not only was this lovingly crafted piece-by-piece to create the ultimate in entertainment, but it is also constructed with fine woods and the absolute, no-frills best materials available in the workshop at the time. Don't let this piece of gaming history get away from you - bid now! (sorry, no breasts included. Or are they...?) FEATURES: The last word in cooling - It's like buying three game systems in one - Surprisingly solid - Reinforced with three different types of construction fibres - AM/FM receiver(some assembly required) - Ten controller ports - An available library of literally tens of thousands of available titles - Vertical DVD drive - Tons of other awesome stuff. Scored 298% out of a possible 100% on DGN.

hahahahaha anyone want to bid on this? ha

Oh... my... gawd :eek

All that, and with only a BIN price of $2,200 USD? Sold! :lol

I have to say, that sure was good for a laugh :)

It's gotta be a joke, right? :unsure

I mean, I've seen the odd eBayer or two post similarly rediculous auctions before, usually just to prove a point of some sort :rolleyes

my guess is he or she built it for fun and then a buddy bet him he couldnt sell it. but really this is just rediculus.

CommanderFluffy said:
my guess is he or she built it for fun and then a buddy bet him he couldnt sell it. but really this is just rediculus.

Seriously :plol

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load a crap!!!

Chick in the back round is hot though, lol(I know some of you guys are still looking at the pic. You ought to be ahsamed of yourself.*watches screen*).

WTF???

-Pony

Well, at least it looks like they may have left the SNES intact... If not, I truly sincerely hope they weren't blasphemous enough to destroy a working one. ><

Lol. That thing is ridiculous. It's almost as crazy as selling the "Get out of hell free" cards on there.

Hog Man said:
Well, at least it looks like they may have left the SNES intact... If not, I truly sincerely hope they weren't blasphemous enough to destroy a working one. ><

Amen, brother!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow im more amused at the fact someone actually bought that! its almost as bad as buying the peice of paper on ebay for 50 bucks and all it said was you bought a paice of paper worth nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back