Exercise to get into it : An Unexpected Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likin’ it! Thanks for drawing these up!
My scanner decided it wanted to not be solid so that’s why I there’s white blocks from me erasing the paper in paint before I took it into G.i.m.p 2 to harden lines before reprinting to try either the tree or wings so I didn’t mess up the original from indecision

1577069783239.png

Where i'm at, at the time being but i have to rest for work

Last edited:
It's Christmas Eve here, which means lots of food today and tomorrow. Did a sample workout of the program I'm planning on starting (launches Jan 3). Tomorrow will probably be a martial arts workout to get cardio but enjoy it.

On an unrelated note: back in September my parents were driving through the town where I went to college and picked up some of my favorite root beer (hard to find outside that town). I've been rationing the bottles since and am so excited to have another one tonight (maybe more than one should be for a root beer).

I finally finished the emblems i made two edits of it, One that i know i'll be using with a phrase, and another without
fIRETEAM2.png

Phrase

fIRETEAM3.png

Without.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, from my home to yours,

Edit, Please ignore the messing lines, i was doing it at 10k x 13k pixels i did all i could to clean it up

Wow. Been a long time since I was in this post.

Fitness update: I'm down 4 pounds. Yay. But work is kicking my butt and the holidays are here. Despite what that coffee mug on Janice's desk said, December calories DO count!

As for the logo:

if it isn't a 405th sponsored thing, or authorized by admin up the chain, you should probably not ot the 405th logo on it. But if you get permission from command, I think it'd be ok.

Wow. Been a long time since I was in this post.

Fitness update: I'm down 4 pounds. Yay. But work is kicking my butt and the holidays are here. Despite what that coffee mug on Janice's desk said, December calories DO count!

As for the logo:

if it isn't a 405th sponsored thing, or authorized by admin up the chain, you should probably not ot the 405th logo on it. But if you get permission from command, I think it'd be ok.
Well, i made it from scratch with some ideas so there's no 405th elements to it, unless a gloved spartan fist is now, i did order the shirt i'm waiting on it to come in though

Ah right, that reminds me I should be doing exercise updates occasionally. I've been doing at least some sort of exercise every day except Christmas/Christmas eve when I was busy with family stuff, and yesterday/this upcoming weekend, where my excuse is walking around a con all day should count for something. Unfortunately, I haven't been tracking my weight, but I'm going to start.

I'll join in. Ive been meaning to try and get myself motivated and disciplined for getting I to shape for my wedding this year.

My goal is to get back to 5k shape before st Patrick's day. This is to help get back into triathlon shape for next season after burning out due to work. Swimming will be open water once when its warm enough. Biking will be whenever I can at the gym or outside. Ideally itll be a 1-2 times a week for each. I also like to try and go bouldering once a week.

Right now, I'm just focusing on cleaning my diet up for budget and health reasons, taking the pupper for long walks, and working with trainer at the gym. Barring work, I try to go to my company gym during lunch everyday I'm in the office. I just started a 5k program which should allow me to make it to my goal on schedule. I hope to start doing yoga once a week for flexibility and stretching.

Good luck everyone

I finally finished the emblems i made two edits of it, One that i know i'll be using with a phrase, and another withoutView attachment 282287

Phrase

View attachment 282288

Without.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, from my home to yours,

Edit, Please ignore the messing lines, i was doing it at 10k x 13k pixels i did all i could to clean it up

Looks cool Hood!

The blue text clashes a bit with the black lines though. Maybe try breaking up the text like

FIRE
TEAM
AEGLE

and centering it in the top right white window?

How did everyone do yesterday?

I bouldered for an hour before my hands gave out. Got wingstop on my way home but I didnt get any pop which was awesome

I hit my goal of at least 5 days of workouts this past week. Also went walking (on top of morning workout) 2 of those days with another planned for this evening. Diet could have been better but wasn't as bad as it normally is. The real test will be next week when I'm back at work and tempted to grab the free soda and snacks always around.

Monday starts the program that released online Friday as well as the Couch to 5k program. For anyone interested, I found a visual version of the program if you're not into using the C25k app.

couch25k.png

I like to run/walk while listening to the Zombies, Run! app while on a treadmill, so I like a printout I can put on the tray to keep track.

I love this idea and will definitely attempt participating in the plan laid out as best as I can.

Before Outpost I worked my ass off to get down from 325 to 265. I still have a ways to go, and dropping off from the gym when I started classes in the fall didn't help me.

But between my realization of what I wanted to do for a career and wanting to look somewhat better as an ODST(Thankfully the helmet does a lot of heavy lifting ;P), I got really motivated.

Slowly coaxing myself back into a regular gym schedule and getting back into meal prep as of now. I'd love to lose even more prior to what will hopefully be an Outpost 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back