Family Problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I'm having really big family issues guys. I really hope i can pull through this. So i probobaly won't be on here or anywhere (Xbox Live, any otherstuff) for maybe a month or two. I'll miss you all. Have fun on the 405th.

-Leadingspartan =[

Bye bye 405th for a month. Good luck to all you in progress armorers.

P.S. My Halo 3 comic i was making. It wont be finished until like a month or two.

Bye guys good luck.

Well, your family problem wasnt listed, but I hope whatever it is, that it is solved and everything will be alright. Being away for a month must mean it's a serious problem, so best of luck Leading!

If mom/dad are divorcing, then you must look at it one way.

Who really loves you more, mom or dad? The one who does care for you, and you care for, should be the one you stay with, I dont know why they are divorcing, you dont need to tell us, but I feel sometimes people can work out their problems in their marriage in better ways than just leaving each other, you can still save your family if you want them to be together, but I cant promise that you will save them, most of the time, when they are getting divorced, they keep it that way.

I hope things go better for you, and dont turn out too hecktic. I will be praying for you buddy.

AoBfrost said:
If mom/dad are divorcing, then you must look at it one way.

Who really loves you more, mom or dad? The one who does care for you, and you care for, should be the one you stay with, I dont know why they are divorcing, you dont need to tell us, but I feel sometimes people can work out their problems in their marriage in better ways than just leaving each other, you can still save your family if you want them to be together, but I cant promise that you will save them, most of the time, when they are getting divorced, they keep it that way.

I hope things go better for you, and dont turn out too hecktic. I will be praying for you buddy.
Whoa, whoa, whoa -
As a parent, I have to say it's not a matter of who loves whom more. I know that if my wife and I ever divorce (God forbid), I want my kids to have the best out of the situation. I would never say one parent loves their kids more than the other, because that's almost never the truth. And I seriously doubt that LeadingSpartan can seriously do anything to 'save the family.' It's not up to him. It's up to his parents. While I don't know anything about the situation, I can honestly say that they didn't just come to this decision lightly. And kids figure prominently in those decisions.

LeadingSpartan - I feel your pain. I know it feels like the end of the world, and in some instances it is. But in the end, it could be for the best. My parents divorced when I was 24, and I wished that they'd have done it years before. From age 15 until I moved out, life with them was just a bit better than hell. Had they divorced 10 years earlier, I may have been upset, but life would have been better for my brother and me.

I hope things go as best they can for you. I know things are looking pretty bleak, but remember, we'll still be here when you get back online!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-118 said:
"when you hit rock bottom, all you can do is go up. "
"Resilience is measured of when you hit rock bottom, how high you bounce back up"
~Master Fung, Xiolin showdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its weird. I just read this topic this morning..but last night I had a dream about my parents divorcing as well..

Maybe its a sign.. o_O...

That's bad.

Sorry to hear buddy.

But for the others who have problems with their parents, I found the best solution.

STOP TALKING TO THEM.

Might look hard. I'm doing this for about 1 week. Just writing. They ask me something, I write.

Now I can have what I want :)

I know what happened, I was playing Halo with him when it happened, it seems like a very terribile thing, I thought My life is terribile, but look at it like this, they will be happier apart. When they are happy, you should be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back