FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey fooly great and epic biuld and i love how you did it but i have a few questions for ya. okay where can i find the pep file for georges gun? what colors did you use? and where can i get that pep file for the back pack cause all of the other ones that i found are really low def compared to the one that you have. cause me and my brothers are making a noble team here im my town and i have pep files for jorge emile carter a little for jun and kat so i was wondering if you can help me out

The files for the gun are from AceHigh. Due to some unfortunate circumstances he has taken down all of his files and requested that if you have them, not to distribute them...as far as i know he was the only guy to make the machine gun files as of yet...maybe check the 3D modeling area to see if anyone else has started working on it.

Okay well thank you very much for that info but do you have the link for it or where can I find it and I have one more question do you know what the colors are for jorge's armor?

Well for Jorge files you can either find them at Rhinoc's file base or you can find them at the Official Halo Reach File base.

As for Jorge's colors they are mostly standard olive green/dark green but the chest is a little darker then a construction yellow, and the shoulder attachments and the shield on his chest piece by his head are a burgundy red. If you have trouble reading my description of the colors just google image Jorge Halo Reach.

thank you very much and i looked all over those two places but i didnt see to much but i like the backpack that fooly did and i would like to find that one but ill keep looking and again thank you very much for you help i greatly appreciate it

I know this may be a late question or request but. Could you possibly pm me on how you unfolded the pack? I tried and failed miserably around 20 different combonations. All I'll need to start is His Left shoulder shield. I know Acehigh doesn't want his stuff distributed but is there a way I can ask him?
Can't to see this suit finished, I got to play a little bit with jorge at my buddies and i gotta say just wow!

OMG I have neglected this thread long enough

@Dragoman1993

Hey man, Got my visor from ebaaaaaay! lol not the best place for quality visors lol

@Jester1014

Dude, if you read this.... My backpack is TERRIBLE... i pain to pep... a pain to harden... Dont bother with it aye...
I'll make amore accurate backpack soon lol but if you can't wait. I can email you the one i unfolded

@Arioch

AceHigh lol... He Modeled the gun files

@DeathOfBlades

Awesome comment lol :D

Okay everyone! Here's a bunch of photos i took while i pulled an all nighter to get my armour ready for Reach launch:

SANY0734.jpg

Screwed in the Visor... btw i trimmed my dual visor too small!!! so when i was installing it in and holding it into place it kept poping out the helm so i didnt go with a dual visor :(

Item one on the "fix it up list"

SANY0733.jpg

Base Coat of black for my helm

SANY0736.jpg

Coated the helm in the green and masking the helm off for this different kinda weird black...
Kinda meant to imitate the plasti dip stuff

SANY0732.jpg

Left Shoulder Done

SANY0738.jpg

Permanently Attached Shoulder Add ons to upper arms... Didn't really want to as i went through alot of trouble to do the upper arms good lol... but i was in a rush...

SANY0741.jpg

Terrible backpack... *shudders*

SANY0729.jpg

My chest piece Finished and cut

SANY0730.jpg

Here it is in all its glory!

SANY0735.jpg

And heere's AceNat pointing out how it Broke! lol the chest piece broke soooo many times! it was ridiculous....

Heres How it Turned out

SANY0747.jpg

(Of all things i forgot my friggin neck seal thingy and i didn't finish the gun in the end lol *face palm*)

SANY0759.jpg

All in all, There's alot to fix!

Mainly the chest piece... and figuring out a good way to paint on the writing onto the armour... And Strapping it all onto me.... And making a good under Armour lol...

After doing this Armour i learn't one very important thing:

Don't rush anything when making your Armour!

But what do you all think how it turned out in the end?

Awesome built guys. Only one thing. Put your shoulders higher, it covers your hands not shoulders. Fix this and its gonna be the best Jorge so far. I love that paint. Its awesome. And maybe some neck cover. You know you have to survive 90mins in space in that suit :)

it looks great man! if only you had time to pad up that chest piece so it fit better...then maybe you could pull your shoulder pieces up to fit mor accurately...but awesome for the time limit you had! (and of course the modeling you had to do!)

man that looks amazing. ive been wanting to make a jorge for the longest hes my favorte noble team member but i cant for the life of me find that file for the gun where did you get yours i would love to make one.

Anubis, he got the files from AceHigh, who a while back took down his files, asked for them not to be distributed and left the forums. Sorry man but as of right now, unless you already had the files, no one to my knowledge has made the gun as of yet.

Though im sure someone will be making it soon enough now that the game is out and more graphics can be implemented.

ahahah the chest broke after you just touched the side part :D
and then about 3 more times after that!!

Hey, man, I am in love with this build! It turned out great, even with the rush job. Props for finishing it in time for launch.
I myself am planning on starting a Jorge build.

Oh, and FoolyCooly, do you think I could get a copy of your modified files please?

I really love this build so far. I think that the chest piece looks like it's just sitting too low on your body. Maybe some strapping would help raise it a bit? But the build quality is awesome man!

I think you did an amazing job, I am working on Kat's Helm for my gf and if it comes out to anywhere near as good as to what you think you could of done better on, (word jumble, I'm tired lol) I would be amazed.

Awesomely built. I think your the first one I saw who finished a jorge armor here. The paint job is very good and it could really be what the armor would look like in real life =D

Hey flcl again awsome biuld but can you let me know when you get that pack peped caquse I would like a copy of it its a lot higher quality then what I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back