Fox's next build: you decide

What should I do next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AI Blue Fox

Well I should be finished with my ODST in a month or so so I decided to start a poll to see what my next project will be. I am an old school fan but like the detail of the new stuff so choose wisely for me :)

fox man everyone is making mark v (b) armor at the mo so make the mark v man it's easy and rhinoc made some hd files a couple of weeks ago

Mk V CE fo sho!!!! I agree with adam. The mk v b looks cool, but everybody and their brother is building it now that they've seen the shiny new halo armor :p. But like he said, rhinocs files aren't bad. They'd take less modding to look good like we have to do with the moz files. I say build the mk v and make it look sick and blow everyone out of the water!! :cool

You could make a custom reach build, like me. I found the pep file for the Reach EOD (Helmet i made, freaking sweet) and Gungnir Helmet ( I would have made it but i need to figure out how to do the visor) in the 3D modeling section, and there are also the Noble team helmets you can customize, Grenedier (Jorge), Air Assult (Kat), Commando (Carter), Scout (Jun), and Emile (EVA). If not i would go with a H1 MkV, Rhinoc made som Kick A** Files of it. Good Luck.

guys just to let you know, I will eventuially do the reach mark V but I want oto know which one to do first (just fyi there is a halo movie being made based on the first halo game and I want something to wear to the midnight showing (preferably the original mark V))

Have to close this, it's an Indecision Thread... any kind of thread asking others to choose projects for you aren't allowed, as per the Forum Infractions, Warnings and Offenses List:

Common Problems: Instead of a formal warning the following offenses may grant you a friendly warning from the mod or staff either via PM or in the involved thread itself. All of these things may be altered or removed without notification from a staff member or moderator. Continued repeat of these offenses may have your posting privileges removed for a time.

-For Sale/Trade/Auction Threads [NOT ALLOWED]

-Indecision Threads

-Attention Threads or Posts

-Oversized Signatures

-Spam Posts

-WIP Threads without Progress Pictures

-Necro-Posts

-Multiple Simultaneous or Consecutive Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back