Get Well Das Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see ya doing well, the necrosis or gangrenus as some DRs call it thing sux from experience but the recovery will be quick. I hope you do one thing though listen to the Doctors when they tell you how long to rest and take it easy, I tried to get back to work too soon and ended up being sore for way longer than I should of been.

Cheers!

Today, tuesday, is the first test of endurance. Tried to wear regular pants sunday, but the button put alot of pressure on the stitches in the belly button area. I waer slacks at work, so maybe not so much pressure? And I stand and walk for about 6 hours... like I said, endurance. No lifting... no "bouncing", since we have Dallas SWAT for that, and hopefully minimal need for meds as I need my mind.

the necrosis or gangrenus as some DRs call
- Privateer

Yeah, that's what the doc is calling it. Necrosis of the Gall Bladder. No time frame for further infection... but she said it was the worst GallBladder she'd ever seen, and should have been removed at the Emergency room LAST sunday, not a few days ago... The sunday before that (the 26th of April)!!!!! That's gonna be addressed, believe me.

listen to the Doctors when they tell you how long to rest and take it easy
- Privateer

(giggling while typing) We're MEN! We don't listen! But I will take it easy, I have no choice... don't want to herniate my belly button (any other word for it? it just types and sounds silly).

The REALLY good news is last night I HAD A STEAK!!!!!! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for steak. lol Great to have you back Brutus. Being stuck on bedrest and taking it easy is no fun at all. It's really boring. I had to do that for about 2 months when I was diagnosed with cancer about 6 years ago. Had to beg the doc to let me go back to work. But yeah it's good to see you up and about again Brutus.

is there anything we can do to help you (das brutus)? im sure there are plenty who can make cookies or wear their MArk with maid outfits over it to clean up the house.

Dragonknight said:
Yay for steak. lol Great to have you back Brutus. Being stuck on bedrest and taking it easy is no fun at all. It's really boring. I had to do that for about 2 months when I was diagnosed with cancer about 6 years ago. Had to beg the doc to let me go back to work. But yeah it's good to see you up and about again Brutus.

(y)

dmage dame said:
is there anything we can do to help you (das brutus)? im sure there are plenty who can make cookies or wear their MArk with maid outfits over it to clean up the house.

I'd pay to see that; MC wearing an apron or maid outfit cleaning house. Knowing him, he'd probably just torch everything to make for a quick clean-up ("I'm Master Chief, b****! I don't do house work"):lol:

Welcome back to the fold, buddy! ;)

SPARTAN II said:
(y)
I'd pay to see that; MC wearing an apron or maid outfit cleaning house. Knowing him, he'd probably just torch everything to make for a quick clean-up ("I'm Master Chief, b****! I don't do house work"):lol:

Welcome back to the fold, buddy! ;)

or just pistol whip some grunts into 'Master Chief's Cleaning Service! You can blast 'em, blow 'em up, or torch them and not a stain left with my new patented 405th cleaning solution!"

masterchief31000 said:
good to see ya back da brutus
do you have like a scar right now because of the stiches?
:unsure:

4. 1 below and slightly right of the xiphoid process ... 2 about 2 inches above my belt line, first one 4 inches to right of belly button and second 3 inches to the right of that one... and one in the belly button. The BB one is the only one giving me problems... but all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back