Get Well Das Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Das Brutus is having some medical problems that are being fixed so he will be out of the loop for a while. Please lets pray, worship, chant or whatever we do to help him have a speedy recovery. We will be thinking of you Das Brutus, get well soon.

Ithica

well i dont pray, but my mother does... so i will tell her to put in the good word with the big guy upstairs for ya...

but i can wish you luck on here... so Good luck Das Brutus... i hope you get well

Ithica said:
Das Brutus is having some medical problems that are being fixed so he will be out of the loop for a while. Please lets pray, worship, chant or whatever we do to help him have a speedy recovery. We will be thinking of you Das Brutus, get well soon.

Ithica

I will pray for you Das Brutus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on scientology! Help me here! haha no I'm not a Scientologist, but I will pray/chant for ya Das Brutus! Get well soon

Hang in there man. Drink some tea (makes me feel better) and just keep thinking about all the awesome stuff your going to make when you get better!! Ill keep you in my prayers. Get well soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back