Get Well Das Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Das Brutas,

Ill be praying for your swift recovery :p

GET WELL SOON BUDD,

Your Fellow 405th'er
SprayNoob

P.S. Loves and kisses, and a victory party shall be celebrated in your return!

Das Brutus said:
It's either :
1) ulcers
2) bleeding ulcers
3) ulceritic colitus
4) gallstones (which are there), so I may have to get the whole thing removed
5) or a tumor... that's what the doc said today... it might be a tumor... WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!?!?!?

1) ow!
2) see above
3) ... :eek:
4) The gallbladder is one of those extra organs that you don't really need. When I built my "visible human" model, I forgot to put it in, and it still works fine. :D
5) Its probably just a thumbprint, those radiology guys are notorious pranksters.

Make sure they give you the lollipop before they give you the shot! Take care, man!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: 29APR09

5 polyps removed... an unexpected find, 1 ulcer identified, removal of gallblader friday! It's a good day.

Well, if you consider getting cut open on a table a good day I guess :p lol

Seriously, though... I'm glad to hear things are getting better, buddy ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Well, if you consider getting cut open on a table a good day I guess :p lol

Seriously, though... I'm glad to hear things are getting better, buddy ;)
dude thats how all my good dreams start.

like its been said, i hope everything goes well with your Medical issues Brutus... and i wish you a speedy recovery.

DreadMullet said:
dude thats how all my good dreams start.

like its been said, i hope everything goes well with your Medical issues Brutus... and i wish you a speedy recovery.

Danke. Feeling good enough to be back posting! Of course, the Wife is at work so she doesn't know I'm outta bed! Giggle giggle!

My dad had to get his gallbladder removed too... I don't even want to imagine what kind of pain he and you went thru.

But it's good to hear that you're doing better! :)

I'm probably going to hate life abit on Friday afternoon, maybe even Saturday... but I'll be back to normal(?) come next week... then I can get back to armor building! This is driving me crazy, but it's not a good idea to be resining and slushing in my current "state"... the mind gets a little muddled, and decisions aren't the best in such conditions.

Remember:

yeah, just remember.

Das Brutus said:
Surgery Friday @ 0930... update coming probably Saturday... here's to you all: (y)

good luck man, looking forward to hearing from you on saturday... im sure all will go well.

Well, everyone said it, and it was hard to believe... with the exception of feeling like I've been shanked in the belly I FEEL 100X BETTER!

Without going into the serious detail, the Doctor said my gallbladder was rotting. Rotting and dead. The next organ that would have been effected was going to be the liver. :notworthy:

It was removed yesterday without complications, and once the swelling from the gas that is pumped in to help make room for the instruments goes away I will be back to normal (for me anyway). And seriously, I FEEL GREAT! The only pain I have feels like I worked my abs hard for an hour with no rest.

"They" say I'll feel 20 years younger. I don't think I wanna feel like I did at 17, that's when I joned the Corps. I'd settle for 10 years younger.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for their support and words of kidness.

Special thanks to Ithica and Jedi Theron. Ithica for the phone calls and pm's , and Jedi Theron for the phone calls, rides, and both of 'em for overall coolness that kept me going. (y)

EVERYONE on this forum is like family... the good kind... the kind you actually don't mind seeing on holidays!

:(

You guys and gals are the best!

Das Brutus

REALLY good to have you back, Brutus.

Glad everything went well, and glad that they got that gallbladder out of there before it started to damage anything important.
(Nerosis, next to your liver? :eek:)

Welcome back, we missed you. Glad to have you back on your feet. Now you can join my halo slave shop...lmao.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Welcome back, we missed you. Glad to have you back on your feet. Now you can join my halo slave shop...lmao.

Ithica

yeth mathter

Ithica said:

Ithica

Das Brutus said:
yeth mathter

LMAO!:lol:

Damn glad to hear the op went well, and (like Loess said) they were able to get that out before it caused any really serious problems *breathes a sigh of relief*.

You're sure when they put you back together they didn't end up with more than a few extra pieces lying around, and not sure where to put them back in, simply tossed them out? :p

Anyway, I'm happy to see you're back, feeling much better and in much better physical shape buddy! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back