Girl Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb4life said:
okay, i really have to say this....because if i dont my brain will cave in and become destroyed.

but, why the hell are you asking for girl advice? seriously! you are TWELVE!!!!! have you even hit puberty? what is this world coming to? you are too young for any relationship.

I'm almost 17, i am not asking for girl advice on a public forum, probably because i have given up all faith in humanity, and you seriously should not consider relationships until you have reached high school.
alright, i am going to stop complaining, because this thread is going to be locked soon.

Best get in my last two cents then.

uh, a public forum isn't the best place for this. Ridicule comes in waves on less well-behaved forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
gamerguy55 said:
W00t! Modest Mouse, my second favorite band!

On the girl thing, if your in 7th grade, you're not really going out. At the most, going out in 7th grade is just to say that you are. I should know, was was in 7th grade about 4 months ago. I mean the only girls that were truely in love with me were a little crazy. So I would say, just wait, having a girlfriend in 7th grade will only start the "Theory".

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Best get in my last two cents then.

uh, a public forum isn't the best place for this. Ridicule comes in waves on less well-behaved forums.
its not really ridicule, its me being annoyed by a 12 year old asking for love advice. too young.

heres my advice:

"girls like it hen you tell them they're pretty, but they also like it when you're kinda a dick. so mix it up a little' lol

Spartan 061 said:
And dont cuss please. It makes you sound Immature at 12

It makes you sound immature no matter how old you are. I feel hypocritical saying that, but oh well. lol

Graverobber said:
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD! IVE GOTTEN ENOUGH DAMN ADVICE! im just going to worry about grades and play video games. KK?
Thats the best choice you could have made. If you tell some people you like her so she finds out, then ignore her, good things will happen. And maybe you can work on getting to lvl 50 on team slayer :lol:

No no no, you can't close this thread, it's become too epic! It's really got a therapeutic character, don't you think? The best (non-halo-related) thread in the forum!

Graverobber, I'm surprised you still read the thread, and I do sincerely hope you don't take it seriously. also, nice avatar (y)

TF_Productions said:
No no no, you can't close this thread, it's become too epic! It's really got a therapeutic character, don't you think? The best (non-halo-related) thread in the forum!

Graverobber, I'm surprised you still read the thread, and I do sincerely hope you don't take it seriously. also, nice avatar (y)

No, there are some things that have been said here that you ABSOLUTELY have to take seriously.

I'm done posting here. NEED LOCK

rvb4life said:
watch it. that's bannable. there are rules here.

and we don't fap over master chief. take your stereotypes somewhere else.

lololololololololololololololol sure you don't!

EDIT: Another warn issued by Mods

xxcooldudexx said:
lololololololololololololololol sure you don't!
Are you like, 12 years old? Seriously? Sure we can't have a ban on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back