Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course there are, but if you are looking for some online dating I would seriously rethink that.

i am a 42 year old male seeking 18 year old female who likes cats leather and fish. must be very sensitive and play video games "insert geeky picture here" lol, i can just imagine some of the stuff on those sites.

My name is Juan Pablo from Costa Rica and i like to roller dance and fish. Thats it.

Haha just kidding but why would anyone be looking for a date on a video game armor site? lol.

You guys, he hever said he was looking for a date.
He might just be curious to see if there are any female costumers out there.
You have to admit, having four active girls on this forum (one of which is a vet. [/ego]), is quite surprising.

Sarge Christi said:
You guys, he hever said he was looking for a date.
He might just be curious to see if there are any female costumers out there.
You have to admit, having four active girls on this forum (one of which is a vet. [/ego]), is quite surprising.
Modest you are :p
But its the Internet, and you know what kinds of bad guys could be on it. So we just have to look out for you ladies ^.^ lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I supposed. But I doubt this guy would try anything funny with a site full of Spartans. ;)

(And soon to be elites, muahahaha)

How goes the Elite costume btw?

Lol, yeah, no one would even think about pulling anything with a bunch of hardass UNSC personal XD

I might try and (re) make my elite costume next semester, when I get more moniez. I scrapped because I couldn't figure out the leg system, but the Halo 3 Elites seem much more... easy to imitate. So, yeah... there might be two elites on here! Ha!

No, it was walking past the greeter. Me and one of my friends were leaving, and she said "You ladies have a nice day..." I looked back with a raised eyebrow and she was like "Oh, er.. gentlemen..."

Spartan-419 said:
No, it was walking past the greeter. Me and one of my friends were leaving, and she said "You ladies have a nice day..." I looked back with a raised eyebrow and she was like "Oh, er.. gentlemen..."
lol that would be embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back