Grenadier Spartan III

i belive you mean UWUndersuit* :lol:
Screenshot_356.png

I have not made the Tactical Softcase yet like I planned, but instead made a model for the AAP/Ordinance Pack Oscar that was added to the MK V in Infinite yesterday. The attachment description says that this is referred to as the "Party Pack" by grenadiers. I just had to make this. I plan to add this utility to my right side and the Tactical Softcase to my left. I also modeled the 40mm grenades on this attachment to be hallow with threaded lids so I will have a little extra storage.
Party pack render.PNG
Party pack exploded.PNG

I have not made the Tactical Softcase yet like I planned, but instead made a model for the AAP/Ordinance Pack Oscar that was added to the MK V in Infinite yesterday. The attachment description says that this is referred to as the "Party Pack" by grenadiers. I just had to make this. I plan to add this utility to my right side and the Tactical Softcase to my left. I also modeled the 40mm grenades on this attachment to be hallow with threaded lids so I will have a little extra storage.
View attachment 338689View attachment 338690
where did you find those file or did you make them your self? those would be awesome to have on the armor to keep your license or other id in even money for cons

where did you find those file or did you make them your self? those would be awesome to have on the armor to keep your license or other id in even money for cons
I unlocked them in game yesterday, then took screenshots in theater mode and modeled them today! The initial idea was going to be to use them to replace the softcase. I was going to put my phone in one, wallet in another, keys in the third. Then when working out the scale, each grenade is only 40 mm. This is why I'm going to use the party pack and the soft case. I can probably still fit small trinkets inside the grenades, maybe a Mega Construx figure of myself if I get one. Anyone could probably scale these grenades up if they wanted to too. It just wouldn't look as game accurate, but if that's not something you care about then whatever. After thinking about it I decided for myself that I want to keep these game accurate and use the softcase as starter project for learning sewing.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back