Props H3 Sniperrifle(On Hold)/ Smg Is Near Completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprayNoob

Updated, last post, i deleted the begining part, whoops. But last post folks :p

Spraynoob

really nice start sir... you do wonderful stuff with cardboard, i tried cardboard once and ended up crying in a dark corner for 15 weeks...straight :eek:

cant wait to see this finished.

Hey guys, thanks, love all of your comments :p

@S1l3nt V1p3r - I know i love it too
@paradoxdj - I cant wait either :p
@Leadingspartan - freehand cardboard :p the only measurement was the length and hight, everything else was freehanded
@DreadMullet - awww, its okay, you'll get the hang with cardboard if you take your time and get use to it. Me too.
@JangoFett140 - Awesome, im looking forward to your cardboard weapon(s)
@LeeKegan - I like to say the samething to you too :p
@jmoney - thanks
@centerside - Thank you thank you
@M07Marauder - Thanks, skittles... Angry?! Their so peaceful.

Next update will be.... either tonight May 14th 2009, or tommorow May 15th 2009.

SprayNoob.

LeeKegan said:
Great work! I can't believe the detail and everything and its just cardboard. Thats awesome skills.

(y) What he said, lol.

That's some fantastic work you've done there, dude. And just with cardboard! Holy schnikes! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh thanks to all who commented, and who like whats going on in here, im apologizing, because i cant make a deadline that i say :p Tommorow, nvm scratch that, its already TOMMOROW (Saturday), later on like....afternoon peek ill be able to post some new updates.

What im paying attention too right now is the indents/trenches/creases, and the bolt system.

Trust me, waiting shall give you something awesome.

Thanks,
SprayNoob

SprayNoob said:
Ehh thanks to all who commented, and who like whats going on in here, im apologizing, because i cant make a deadline that i say :p Tommorow, nvm scratch that, its already TOMMOROW (Saturday), later on like....afternoon peek ill be able to post some new updates.

What im paying attention too right now is the indents/trenches/creases, and the bolt system.

Trust me, waiting shall give you something awesome.

Thanks,
SprayNoob

Can't wait to see the awesomeness SprayNoob :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres that "Awesome update" Started on indents on the bolt system, hey can anyone or get anyone to help me find a place i can by springs, cause i already been to Canadian tire, walmart,

just to edit here, i opened the top part of the sniper rifle so i can start working on the bolt system, im having a bit of trouble here, and wondering if i can get assistance with finding some parts :p

0517092147-00.jpg

0517092148-00.jpg

0517092148-01.jpg

Need
SPRINGS! NOW! xD

SprayNoob

Hey, sorry bout the long wait guys (may 17, was the last post since then)

(Can someone help me, im not sure to, either resin, or bondo :p)

Without further a do. Here we are:

0711091029-00.jpg

Overall, the scope is not fully attached at the moment. (I had to stand on top my computer chair, almost fell on my odst parts.)

0711091030-00.jpg

Carrying handle.

0711091031-00.jpg

Hand detailed charging/bolt system.

0711091035-00.jpg

0711091035-01.jpg

Last two are on the plain scope, but will be detailed afterwards

Here are videos so i can prove that it works.

th_0711091034-00-1.jpg

th_0711091034-01-1.jpg

Like to thank many others, LeeKegan for the springs, many other members who commented. I Look up to many as brothers and sisters. and i show my thanks.

Spraynoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back