Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
FalseKnightmare said:
Harding29: do you mean modeling unfolding or pepping?

i think that there was confusion as to which one you were talking about.

ohh lol im talking about pepping the one Nightshade modeled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone had any thoughts on the shoulder things that i posted before. I found some on ebay that are black that I'm probably going to buy.

Nightshade said:
Harding meant, "Is anyone pepping my super-awesome only-eight-page unfold of Nightshade's SMG model?"

lol thats exactly what i mean lol

mc hammer time said:
Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone had any thoughts on the shoulder things that i posted before. I found some on ebay that are black that I'm probably going to buy.

i think u should get them and let us know how there are since they do look good and accurate

oh and one more thing to add is that after i get done pepping my last hip plate im moving on to the sniper goggles but does anyone have any advice for scaling them to my helm which is about 7.5 in wide(not adding the pieces that stick out on the jaw)

Woah! nice find mc hammer time! now to find these in the UK :p

edit: with a little searching, i have! :D but they're from hong kong

I've started pepping the rookie's helmet today:

DSC00008.jpg

It looks rather squashed horizontally, would that be fixed as i progress through the helmet?

mc hammer time: well depending on how strong they are, they could even be used to mount the regular odst shoulder pieces. (and by shoulder i mean bicep)

sierra092 said:
Woah! nice find mc hammer time! now to find these in the UK :p

edit: with a little searching, i have! :D but they're from hong kong

I've started pepping the rookie's helmet today:

It looks rather squashed horizontally, would that be fixed as i progress through the helmet?

yeah it will streach out when u get the rest of the helmet done

DreadMullet said:
this did come off a little rude, but im sure you did not mean for it too... now apologize to the lady and her team for offending her. remember not all of the H3: ODST pieces have been made, so you will have to use some of those outrageously awesome files that SKG and Crew made, so you may want to keep some of those pages you printed out.

we all know how hard your group worked on the files, and we are all extremely grateful for them... i would waste ink on printing out those files any day :D

on topic: You guys still continue to impress me with your 3d modeling skills, keep at it.

oops sorry SKG wasnt tryin to be rude ...didnt really come out the way i was thinking ... but the pices that you made are AWESOME !!! thanks for those

Nightshade said:
I thought that Ral made one for the old versions, do you mean the newest ones? I don't believe anyone has unfolded them yet.

Wallace said:
last i checked no one had yet i mean unfolded the new shoulder straps

wow fail by me,when i went looking for the link i must have over looked it

but anyways i guess ill unfolded

btw im resining all my chest plates ans hip plates today then ill be pepping the snipe goggles

thanks for unfolding them harding. i was able to get them into google earth format but i dont have a password tet so i couldnt save it in pep designer.

I just finshed the sniper plates from the 1st page of this thread and even if I re-re-scaled them, it dosn't look right. Is someone gonna make a game accurate sniper plate set?

EDIT: In fact, maybe I just need to re-scale it. nevermind.

well i guess i need to pep Nightshade's center equipment plate cuz i just ripped my Weta one apart in a raith or rage becuz of retarded fiberglass/resin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back