Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
tango89er: well when we said shoulders, we meant the "bicep" pieces. we just called them shoulder pieces because the other odst "bicep" pieces are called shoulder pieces.

roach: someone (i forget who) requested that the actual choulder section be slimmed down, also they wanted the back/shoulder blade section widened. thats the difference.

by the way the FILE I POSTED IS NOT FOR DARE. it is for the other odsts

shoulderstrap.jpg

Ral Partha said:
JUICE made that one. Check his profile and search under his Topics tab.

found it now, thanks. noones unfrolded it though, might scratch build it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sierra092 said:
It turns out it was unfolded, i just didnt look properly :pthanks anyway

np if u have anything that needs to be unfolded if i give me the thread that the modeler posted it in i will unfold it

sierra092 said:
It turns out it was unfolded, i just didnt look properly :pthanks anyway

What do mean it's not unfolded? Did you really check it? JUICE has already done it.

Ral Partha said:
LOL! Looks like I quoted the wrong post! Duh! Oh well, never mind...

lol well at least ur quote answered ur question

and btw are u working on any armor

Harding29 said:
and btw are u working on any armor

Yeah, the Mark VI and the Halo 3: ODST armors. I was supposed to finish the Mark VI last Halloween but work has kept me very busy and with Halloween coming up fast (again!), I don't have much to show for in terms of progress. :(

The annoying thing is that I may have to scrap some of my fiberglassed Mark VI pieces. At first I thought that they fit fine but now I think they're a bit over-sized and aren't proportional to each other.

FalseKnightmare said:
tango89er: well when we said shoulders, we meant the "bicep" pieces. we just called them shoulder pieces because the other odst "bicep" pieces are called shoulder pieces.

roach: someone (i forget who) requested that the actual choulder section be slimmed down, also they wanted the back/shoulder blade section widened. thats the difference.

by the way the FILE I POSTED IS NOT FOR DARE. it is for the other odsts

shoulderstrap.jpg

WAHHH,False Knightmare,your Sketch up shoulder wont open in pep 3 once i downloaded them.Can you make them .pdo.

mjolnir follower said:
WAHHH,False Knightmare,your Sketch up shoulder wont open in pep 3 once i downloaded them.Can you make them .pdo.

Use SketchUp 6 (do NOT use Version 7!) to open the downloaded file and then export the 3D file to Google Earth 4 format. Then use Pep Designer to open the resulting kmz file and then save it as a pdo file.

Ral Partha said:
Use SketchUp 6 (do NOT use Version 7!) to open the downloaded file and then export the 3D file to Google Earth 4 format. Then use Pep Designer to open the resulting kmz file and then save it as a pdo file.

Thanks Ral,I guess I'll wait for someone to download it properly and unfold it.=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back