Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac said:
Is there a working link for falseknightmare's v2 chest pouch? Cant seem to find one anywhere.

Hey Mac I tried looking for it but the link has been disabled so if anyone can post it or send it us that would be greeeeeat Thanks Guys

Last edited by a moderator:
LdoSpartN said:
Hey Mac I tried looking for it but the link has been disabled so if anyone can post it or send it us that would be greeeeeat Thanks Guys

I ended up just modding the v1 model. It's not difficult at all and I believe it turned out decent enough.

gallery_15086_1609_695665.jpg

Harding29 said:
whos unfold did u use? im jw cuz i just wanna know if mine was an easy build

Its your unfold Harding, i just changed some bits into strips. It was still a fairly easy build :)

hey guys,I was looking at some pic of the halo 3 ODST chest plate and realized that the pep one on here is kind of,well upside down,yeah the middle part is great,and the top and bottom tab areas,but the sides are like upside down.

Heres what i mean:

Untitled.jpg

and you can see the change in shape here:

halo3odstchars.jpg

And heres a proper look at it rendered,As a base,but without the bottom details seen on the above pic(undercuts).(THIS IS NOT MY PIC,THIS BELONGS TO ForgedReclaimer):

Amor.jpg

I am in not shape to fix up the chestplate at this point,if the alterations could be made somehow,it would be a life-saver to all of us.As it seems the sides are pointing up not partly down to me.

Alright folks. It's been a while since I last posted and I might be a little bit rusty. I'm looking for some good ref pictures or maybe even models of dutch preferably, but the others would be appreciated.

Crook said:
Alright folks. It's been a while since I last posted and I might be a little bit rusty. I'm looking for some good ref pictures or maybe even models of dutch preferably, but the others would be appreciated.

Honestly, if you have ODST, start up a match of firefight as Dutch, move him in to a nicely lit spot, and do several actions. Then go into Theater and snap away the screenshots, they'll get uploaded on Bungie.net for easy downloading. Just so you know, you can't go backwards in Firefight theater, just something to keep in mind. If you don't own the game, I can do this for you later, as I was planning on doing this and putting it in the reference gallery once I actually got the time.

Hey, I just want to let you all know you're doing a great job. =]

and If you've seen the ODST trailers, I'm making the shirts they wear in combat training, only I'm going to put the ODST Helljumper symbol on the back.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

great unfold on the health pack, and the final chest Harding... good work.

and thank you for unfolding my file, i really need to get a key.

Hate to double post but, I AM NOT SELL SHIRTS, repeat NOT selling shirts, bungie or some bungie approved site already does, so I wont do so.

Sorry.

-NEO

Crazy Ivan said:
Honestly, if you have ODST, start up a match of firefight as Dutch, move him in to a nicely lit spot, and do several actions. Then go into Theater and snap away the screenshots, they'll get uploaded on Bungie.net for easy downloading. Just so you know, you can't go backwards in Firefight theater, just something to keep in mind. If you don't own the game, I can do this for you later, as I was planning on doing this and putting it in the reference gallery once I actually got the time.

Yeah, I was planning on doing just that, but I'm currently at work with pretty much nothing to do and wanted to get as good of a start as possible. What can I say? I'm anxious.

Hey Harding, great unfold.

I added the final chest plate to the main post .zip file, and replaced any old files in the .zip with their final versions

I hope this is closer to what you guys want:

chestplateh.png

I know u have worked hard on the chest piece and you have had to re-do it many times but i still see changes that need to be made based on my post at the bottom of 45.

dude,YOU scale it in pep designer 3(or 2),theres no specific scale on the pieces.But they have they're base scale that you modify.

sorry for the hijack but i posted a thread about a file that someone sent me that needed unfolding but i cant remember who and i deleted my inbox so if it was u shoot me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back