Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's more reminiscent of the Halo 2 ODST, who are HUGELY overlooked in my opinion. the air assault immediately reminded me of a more detailed h2 helmet.

SemiproColorado 6

While I can understand your frustration in not being able to download a
particular file, It is poor form on the forum to bring a thread that hasn't been posted to in more then 2 1/2 months back up... They consider that necro-ing....

Cujo3131

He reported a broken link in a database thread and he didn't make a new thread witch would most likely have people telling him he should have posted here, Seems valid to me.

Squishyshoes- aww that sucks man but i was thinking that if it had n e sort of attachment that i can mod and put a flash light on it or idk...

Skullboy13- sure thing man ill let you know but man this is delaying my build.

I found a flashlight mount in my old files (I take absolutely no credit for the model or unfold) made by the random guy and unfolded by Harding29. I had one other one I think, which was straight out of the game models (again, not by me) but I can't find it. I've uploaded the flashlight mount to here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/6-yYOiHb/ODSTmickey_Flashlight_Mount.html

If there's any other bits you can't find I'm happy to point you in the right direction or look through my collection for them. Just send me a pm.
-Squish

I found a flashlight mount in my old files (I take absolutely no credit for the model or unfold) made by the random guy and unfolded by Harding29. I had one other one I think, which was straight out of the game models (again, not by me) but I can't find it. I've uploaded the flashlight mount to here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/6-yYOiHb/ODSTmickey_Flashlight_Mount.html

If there's any other bits you can't find I'm happy to point you in the right direction or look through my collection for them. Just send me a pm.
-Squish

thank you very much!!!! i have been looking for this for a while now

if it helps at all...
i have created an ODST pepakura database similar to my reach database
it contains just about every single ODST related file

link is here
[DEAD LINK]

hope this helps all the people looking for files
CJ

Does Anyone Have these??
Buckle.jpg

If no. can you please make it for me?? here's the file. thanks
.Skp
Edit: never mind i just created the file.. ( MY FIRST 3D RENDER EVER!!!!

I can only find a file for the left thigh and I need the one for the right to make my full armor set can someone please help this is my first armor set I am making and I want to get it right (and I only have the pepakura viewer please help!)

Man your ODST has been through a lot of SH17
lol
That's fine!

-------------------------

GUESS WHAT? (drumroll please ...)

First ODST Armor Piece Finished! YAYZ!!!

Sorry this one isn't the most exciting or complex piece, but it' a start (I have a lot more pepped 'n stuff, mind you). I'm really diggin the paintjob. I'd recommend the toothpaste weathering method to anyone wanting shiny scratches, etc, fast and easy (although it looks more weathered than I had expected, but it was my first time doing this, and I'm happy). It's also got a coat of enamel glaze for a little protection and added shininess. Chestplate paintjob half-way there, maybe pics up tonight (minus the decals).

ONTO THE PICS:

kneeplatepic1.jpg

kneeplatepic4.jpg

kneeplatepic3.jpg

kneeplatepic2.jpg

Please let me know if I'm missing any screwheads or other details so I can add them.

Hope you like it!

Shade

yo dude...theres no numbers on the final M7S Submachine Gun...it helps me cuz i is new to pepakura and got the odst helmet and M6C /socom pistol done

Hip PAd (on Belt)

need to find this file to complete my odst armor set .... if you got it ,could you send it to me please... thanks

Your ODST Armor Set Compilation has been removed due to ANTI-PIRACY apparently... I'm looking to do a build myself, just trying to get my ducks in a row before starting so I know what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back