Halo 3: Shipmaster (Half Jaw) Build W.I.P!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredible as always!

When you are finished, I would love to see you put in a Deployment aplication with it. I would love to see you as the First Deployed Elite costume, and I think your costume could serve as a fantastic model for the Tier 1 or 2 level Elite costume!

Thank you!

I turn 18 on the 12th of Feb, I'll certainly put an application through then!

Also the first deployed Elite?? I thought there wouldve been at least a couple!

I agree with Cadet! This is a super fun build and would love to see more like this! I am also glad you are sharing on the forum as well!

Also the first deployed Elite?? I thought there wouldve been at least a couple!

Covenant costumes aren't super popular. Honestly, I can only think of like maybe 3 other Elite costumes I have ever seen finished or get close to where you are now.

We do have one Deployed Hunter, but the over whelming majority of our Deployed costumes are SPARTANS and ODSTS.

Covenant costumes aren't super popular. Honestly, I can only think of like maybe 3 other Elite costumes I have ever seen finished or get close to where you are now.

We do have one Deployed Hunter, but the over whelming majority of our Deployed costumes are SPARTANS and ODSTS.

I better start pushing CplYapFlip to start working on her Grunt then

I've started painting the armor. Gonna be quiet over the next few days as I'm moving houses.. So thats mega convenient.

26731159_1586015638155337_8955034536266121000_n.jpg

Fantastic work, what weapons if any do you plan on making to go with it?

I'm not sure if I'll have the time, but if I get a few days where I'm free I plan to make a plasma rifle.

But I'll definately be taking my larp Energy sword. Best case scenario, I'll take the sword and the plasma rifle (if I end up making one).

Almost done! RTX Sydney is less than a week away and all Im going to do is do some light weathering and install LED's.

There is so much more I want to do for this guy after RTX, mainly shoulder padding to get that broad look which the Elite's have. But for now, im super happy!

This has been a year in the making and I'm super pleased with how it's turning out!

20180127_205434.jpg
20180127_205605.jpg
20180127_205625.jpg

So tell us HeadLocks, how is the hole in your heart? Looks like you filled it with an AMAZING build!!!!! Congrats dude. Looks great and have fun at RTX..... Take/get lots of Pics and post. Also I agree w/ PerniciousDuke. The under-suit will add tremendously to the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back