Halo Ce remake confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone posted this earlier but here is 'FO SHO' confirmation. Ladies and Gentlespartans I present to you , the Microsoft E3 press invite-

haloHD.jpg

I will be clung to my TV set on monday when the Microsoft press conferance is on. "Xbox 360 : The future revealed" will be on Spike monday , June 6th at 2PM . BE THERE! lol I cannot WAIT!

Now that we know something is coming, Im seriously more hyped for this than reach.

No word can now describe my Excitement for whatever this is. Although i really hope i can finish my Reach models before this comes out. I'll probably have to make a whole new set of files.

Attachments

• haloHD.jpg
    haloHD.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 128
Now that we know something is coming, Im seriously more hyped for this than reach.

No word can now describe my Excitement for whatever this is. Although i really hope i can finish my Reach models before this comes out. I'll probably have to make a whole new set of files.

Ill be clung to my tv set tomorrow when the microsoft press conferance is on!

since its likely it will be a strictly campaign based game i hope they don't just remake it in HD but make it with some of the best elements from the other games. Ie. Master Chief knows he has a LEFT HAND to dual wield a gun with. I miss dual needler. heck if they make it dual energy swords or allow you to pick up jackal shields i think id weep of joy. Maybe include some scenes of the Elite that became arbiter in Halo 2. They don't have to balance anything for a multiplayer so they SHOULD go nuts with some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back