Halo Ce remake confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the big man himself said it, we might as well close this thread.

I really do wish it was being made, though.

But that's the thing, he didn't actually say if it is or isn't being made. He just denied that Saber was working on it.

Besides, that article is from March, it's basically June now and magazine covers are discussing the e3 lineup including Halo HD.

I really hope it will show up, and WITH the reach engine.

Only like 8 more days till e3 right? I'll just follow a live stream.

I wouldn't mind being bale to play the first Halo with all new graphics. I would most definitely play it again. I might even play the original first all the way through then play the HD version all the way through right afterwards. haha

hopefully they will be able to drive in the remake, so many times i wanted to be on the gun of a 'hog, wanting the AI to drive, but it just doesnt happen. I mean, they will get in the drivers seat, but they will just sit there. i just hate that...

also, just imagine this , Halo-Combat REvolved

All O'Connor said was that one particular studio was not making it. LucasArts said that about Battlefront III (Pandemic is not developing it), and yet, a trademark is registered with that name, by a different holder. 343's taking the old IP-owner approach, and no-commenting, basically.

I'm unshaken

According to the source:

"Meanwhile, the Halo HD remake has been rumored for the past two months. Halo: Combat Evolved 360 is expected to support 1080p resolution and feature stereoscopic 3D. Whether it’ll include multiplayer is unknown, but it seems it will not feature online competitive multiplayer, just online campaign co-op, which the original allowed in split-screen offline play."

Are they implying that there is a chance that there will be no online multiplayer as from the PC version of Halo CE? If they go that route, I'd be so crushed. IM0, they'd lose a buyers that liked the PC online version. Hopefully they will have competitive online since thats what most people remember.

All O'Connor said was that one particular studio was not making it. LucasArts said that about Battlefront III (Pandemic is not developing it), and yet, a trademark is registered with that name, by a different holder. 343's taking the old IP-owner approach, and no-commenting, basically.

I'm unshaken
Well, of course Pandemic isn't making Battlefront III. Pandemic went out the way of Ensemble Studios.

I have no objections to waiting for Microsoft and 343I to release information on any potential remake of Halo: CE, as it will most likely be for consoles only...and I can't afford a console right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back