Halo Ce remake confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox world 360 is running a CrAzY cover story. Go and check it out-

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/04/10/xbox-magazine-cover-says-halo-for-2011-kinda/

-Jacob

That really sounds almost too good to be true. But with the increasing evidence to support the games remake i know its coming sooner or later.

Oddly enough some part of me wants an entirely new game and not a remake, something with more story and that can fix what had gone wrong in reach. You cant put space combat multiplayer in CE lol

That really sounds almost too good to be true. But with the increasing evidence to support the games remake i know its coming sooner or later.

Oddly enough some part of me wants an entirely new game and not a remake, something with more story and that can fix what had gone wrong in reach. You cant put space combat multiplayer in CE lol

i think they should remake the campaign. to where we are one of the ODSTs. or something. And were in one of the squads that escaped the autumn and are stranded on halo. then one of the mission could be salvaging the autumn for supplies, like in the books.

i think they should remake the campaign. to where we are one of the ODSTs. or something. And were in one of the squads that escaped the autumn and are stranded on halo. then one of the mission could be salvaging the autumn for supplies, like in the books.

That would be cool! I want to see a ODST like campeign that takes place on harvest . Halo : First Contact . That would be AWSOME! You are just a standard marine or ODST . 1 thing is for sure, I want to see more ODST games.

Not for this, please.
That would be cool! I want to see a ODST like campeign that takes place on harvest . Halo : First Contact . That would be AWSOME! You are just a standard marine or ODST . 1 thing is for sure, I want to see more ODST games.
I'd rather just get a new game than have that be part of the "remake". Let's keep CE HD faithful to the original, and add more ODST games.

I wasnt speaking of a halo CE remake where you are a ODST. I was speaking of a all new ODST game.

Really not about this idea at all. Halo:CE is great the way it is. Don't go back and ruin it. Because that's usually all that happens when games are remade, they're ruined.

CE is fine how it is, just add XBL support, that's ALL it needs.

Or release the ""Updated"" one with the classic and they both have XBL support.

The more that I read about it, the more I get the impression that it is just a graphics and engine overhaul. I do not think that much will be changed, although level design may be tweaked simply because the new game engine is so much more powerful than the original one.

From the looks of it, they're basically remaking the art to fit new canon, and to modernize to the current graphical standard. There will likely be tweaks to the physics engine, to put it more in line with Halo Reach and Halo 3, and animations are likely to be redone. I doubt the voices will be redubbed, though it's possible they'll have more dialogue recorded by the original actors, for in-game chatter and the like. Sound effects will likely be updated, and it's somewhat likely the level design will be changed ever so slightly to fit the new physics capabilities and graphical aesthetic.

However, that leaves the story and overall gameplay, Halo's two greatest features, untouched.

I've heard of movie remakes, but actual game remakes that aren't sequels/prequels/something-like-that? I don't think I've ever heard of this before....
Anyway, I'm interested to see what it'll be like.

if they do a halo 3 sequel then i hope MC isnt in it. bungie left it as a cliff hanger for a reason. let sleeping dogs lie. they should make more of a "hunt down the remnents of faithful hostile covenant" of something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back