Halo Ce remake confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Halo: NEMESIS on the internet and youtube yesterday, intersting it had a build number at the right side of the screen shots.

there was a H.U.D. that was a combo of ODST and Halo3's Heads Up Displays.

The first had a cliff like enviroment simialr to the enviroment of the later part of "Halo"

The second pic was that of a probable build of "Silent Cartograher"

The fist pic had the MA5C and BR55, actually I think the second weapon could've been the M6G instead of the MA5C

The second pic had a MA37/MA5C hybrid rifle with MA37 icon with a M6G.

The armor had a green tint with a mostly Metallic Aggressor Gunship Grey color on a Mk.IV/Mk.V armor, the visor part looked like a very dark brownish-orange color(from what I could see in the second pic). I want to also say that the aromr of the elbows down is reminesent of several halo CE original concepts.

If this is the "Reloaded" version of Combat Evolved then why would it have a different moniker? Also the pictures were from the over the shoulder view which COULD POSSIBLY mean a view toggle......343 denied the possibilility of this being H:CE-HD.

Also this could be a REALLY good fake or a mod to a popular milsim game.

Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Halo: NEMESIS on the internet and youtube yesterday, intersting it had a build number at the right side of the screen shots.

there was a H.U.D. that was a combo of ODST and Halo3's Heads Up Displays.

The first had a cliff like enviroment simialr to the enviroment of the later part of "Halo"

The second pic was that of a probable build of "Silent Cartograher"

The fist pic had the MA5C and BR55, actually I think the second weapon could've been the M6G instead of the MA5C

The second pic had a MA37/MA5C hybrid rifle with MA37 icon with a M6G.

The armor had a green tint with a mostly Metallic Aggressor Gunship Grey color on a Mk.IV/Mk.V armor, the visor part looked like a very dark brownish-orange color(from what I could see in the second pic). I want to also say that the aromr of the elbows down is reminesent of several halo CE original concepts.

If this is the "Reloaded" version of Combat Evolved then why would it have a different moniker? Also the pictures were from the over the shoulder view which COULD POSSIBLY mean a view toggle......343 denied the possibilility of this being H:CE-HD.

Also this could be a REALLY good fake or a mod to a popular milsim game.

Link:
Bungie confirmed that this was a fraud. Total bummer. I thought it looked really cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
that or maybe they would come up with a way for you to get onto it and destroy it that way. Just think the new side arm a fist sized rock.

It would only be epic if he then stabbed it with his combat knife as he's hugging it. :p

*Master Chief and the Elite hug*
*As they hug MC reaches for his combat knife and pulls it out and jams it into the Elite's stomach*
*The Elite gargles in agony*
MC: Sshhhhh its ok, just relax.....

or

*johnson and elite see the autumn about to explode*

"this is it baby"

*hugs elite*

*elite grabs johnsons arse*

"WHAT, are you doi-"

*ring explodes*

It would only be epic if he then stabbed it with his combat knife as he's hugging it. :p

*As they hug MC reaches for his combat knife and pulls it out and jams it into the Elite's stomach*
Sounds like Gladiator.

thats funny it does sound like gladiator

That would be BADASS! I just hope its not all rumor. Would have been great as a release for this year, considering 2011 marks the 10th anniversary of the original Halo.

That would be BADASS! I just hope its not all rumor. Would have been great as a release for this year, considering 2011 marks the 10th anniversary of the original Halo.

wait until the next big tradeshow (comicon, gamecon, pax) and we will see. if anything halo related is coming out, 343i will make a press release by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back