Halo Ce remake confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have too much of a problem with The Silent Cartographer, I was referring to The Pillar of Autumn, Assault on the Control Room, Truth and Reconciliation, 343 Guilty Spark and The Library. Saw the same wireframes and textures over and over...

Assault on the Control Room and The Library are the two I'd touch up. Both of them took me WAY too long to beat, conventionally, so I had to use some tricks. (You know, even on Legendary, it's possible to jump from the bridge at the beginning of "If I had a Super Weapon", land on a rock, and survive, to climb the pyramid from there. For that matter, the Banshee, if you move quickly to kill the Major)

Other than that, I'd like to see it stay as stock as possible.

i just hope they do away with the dmr for the remake. besides, the army wasnt even on halo.
i also hope they do not alter any weapons or physics. they are just fine.

i just hope they do away with the dmr for the remake. besides, the army wasnt even on halo.
i also hope they do not alter any weapons or physics. they are just fine.

I disagree when it comes to the physics, i love the physics in reach. Plus i don't want to have to worry every time a marine comes near me in a vehicle...

Again, I wouldn't worry about Reach features being in the game. They've already stated it won't be in the Reach engine.

Even still, I would like to see Sprint and/or Evade get integrated into gameplay, and I think graphical cues like reticule bloom should return. (Actually, fire spread dates back to Halo CE, but it wasn't visualized in the reticule)

Again, I wouldn't worry about Reach features being in the game. They've already stated it won't be in the Reach engine.

Even still, I would like to see Sprint and/or Evade get integrated into gameplay, and I think graphical cues like reticule bloom should return. (Actually, fire spread dates back to Halo CE, but it wasn't visualized in the reticule)

such as the assault rifle. people get bloom and spread mixed up. i did a test to see how bad the assault rifle's spread was in ce. to make this test i switched the assault rifle projectiles with banshee plasma bolts. in conclusion the assault rifle in ce is no different from a musket in the 1500s, only the ar is full auto.

Im kinda feeling the same about this remake as i do when im out the back in huge surf. Flipping excited that it could be an awesome ride, but concerned that at any moment it could all turn to hell in a hampsterball.

I have a positive attitude towards the remake, so long as it remains a Halo game..
I just want one thing, and thats the old sound of the assault rifle. If they make another AR that sounds like an SMG they have failed miserably.

I also want to point out:

CVG reports that "industry chatter" indicates 343 Studios is now working on a remake of Bungie's original Halo game that would run on the new Halo: Reach engine and ship before Microsoft's planned full sequel to Halo 3 set for holiday 2012.

I guess we all knew. I think its a good thing. I wouldn´t mind. I mean, come on...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG woot, a halo a year thats awesome, for now anyways till they completely exhaust the platform like they did with guitar hero and rock band, but i am excited for the remake i think it would be cool to see some of the weapons in the new game but as long as they dont mess with the story it would be fantastic. plus who doesn't love bloodgulch. But i wouldnt buy the game if they in any way change the assault on the control room level. i seriously must have played that level 100 times over and over.

I hope there are more weapons in the remake, to be honest, the same 7 weapons got a bit stale after a while. Buit please keep the story, and with less back tracking as well would be great!

I have a positive attitude towards the remake, so long as it remains a Halo game..
I just want one thing, and thats the old sound of the assault rifle. If they make another AR that sounds like an SMG they have failed miserably.

I also want to point out:

I guess we all knew. I think its a good thing. I wouldn´t mind. I mean, come on...

I cannot WAIT!

I'm just pumped to be able to wear my good armor to a Halo release.

And when are they ever going to port Halo 3, ODST, and Reach over to PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back