Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloAnniversary.jpg

igns-favorite-movie-ninjas-20091120003822198-000.jpg

Well during the last few hours I've been on the phone with some people (classified stuff right now) but I'm planning some monthly events up until the day The remake is released. I feel very strongly That I want to support this game with everything that I can. Like I've said in the past Halo CE has been my heroin over the past 10 years. I'm so amazingly happy 343 is taking this seriously. Because Combat Evolved is my life. If you wan't to help me with this and know more about what I'm doing send me an email at chiefjones2@yahoo.com and put Project Goddess as the subject. I thought Reach might have been the end for Halo but now I realize, We're just getting started, again.

the new pistol.
looks like the M6C with a grenade on the end.

pistolt.png

That's what I thought initially, but after he fires the gun, the top of the gun elevates at a 45 degree angle, plus it's a little to big to be the pistol. Looks closer to the rear half of an assault rifle. Like some others said before, it could be a plasma grenade repurposed for human use. This is what I've been wanting to see, combined human and covenant weapons. How about a human assault rifle that fires plasma bolts? Though I highly doubt they'll do it.
They have a perfect oppourtunity to introduce experimental weapons, the ship could have been carrying some since the ship was on a mission of galatic importance.

Alright, so I've been digging in Halopedian, and I recommend that people look at the sources on the CE HD and 4 pages. The Mk. V helmet that we saw in the footage was just a pre-final helmet that WILL NOT be in the final game, as put by the almighty Frank O'Connor.

As the handgun goes, we know that the M6 deries of pistols is highly modular, as we've seen 2 variants of both the M6C and the M6G, so it makes perfect sense that the Chief would grab an M6G, add an attachment, and blow some debris to make a getaway. The final scene, with the Chief attaching something to the mystery sidearm, could be hinting at an upgradeable weapons system.

The 'jetpack' looks like it was just an attachment that was always there for use in zero-gravity environments. I believe Mk. IV featured some kind of booster system in The Fall of Reach, but I could be mistaken.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: Also, IGN Rewind states that the trailer for Halo 4 was NOT made using the game's resources, although I have a hard time trusting these guys- their 'facts' tend to be far out.

I wished that 343 Industries revamped the whole game when it came to Halo C.E. Anniversary, using the gameplay and graphics from reach as tools to tell the story of the original game. That would be crazy to play, and have the version that is just updated graphics as a second disk that came with the game for the people who loved the original gameplay of C.E.

I can't wait to see Halo 4 and what they have in store for us, I am wondering who is the enemy is ???? Who would be dumb enough to mess with John 117 now!!! I feel sorry for them if John get to a radio, he'll have the human race and some of the covenant forces ready to back him.

I still just can't sleep thinking about the awesome fact that this year and next we will get a new Halo game. ESPECIALLY The CE remake. So here I am out in my garage working on new armor pieces with lots of fiberglass and no mask. D@mn, I should be more careful because I definitly want to live Until both these games come out. But maybe my Spartan augmentations will keep me alive just long enough. Or maybe I'm just high on Irish Coffee.

There is somthing about this that I LOVE! Thanks for posting this Pony! Where did you get this high-def image ?

Here's one place it's coming from, along with a pretty cool background:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Marketplace/Product/Halo-4

Also, this is from Frankie on HBO:
The look of the new Chief will be explained in-story and in good time. The "key art" images are not box art. They're simply images evocative of the new game. We do this every time. You're going to get a lot more information about Anniversary in the short term, but we'll of course carefully release pertinent and timely information about 4 in the coming months. But don't expect a deluge.

Looks like Frankie is answering some questions here and there on HBO and GAF.

o_O OMG THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HALO ALL OVER AGIAN!!!!I cant wait for bot games to come out..... X_X I need my halo's

u know it almost looks ironman war machine inspired or least the body part

The ab's do look a little iron man 2 inspired. But the whole look of him blows ever other look away.It's like they shrunk the bluky halo one armor down to fit like a glove.

Is it wrong for me to think that Master Chief was in Dead Space or Mass Effect from watching the teaser? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back