Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from looking at the trailer again:

The "pistol" the chief uses might not be a pistol at all. if you look, he fires one shot and something blue explodes in front of him. later when he puts the "silencer" on, if you look he doesn't screw it on. he appears to slid it on to some form of rod on the front of the gun. My theory is some form of explosive flare gun.

also, maybe chief got an upgrade to his MK. 6 over the course of halo 3 that wasn't essential to the story that allows him to have a built in jet-pack? idk but it was cool ^.^

Sry for double posting, but I think it's a grenade launcher, it isn't a "barrel" at all, its the exact same shape as the one fire before

Sry for double posting, but I think it's a grenade launcher, it isn't a "barrel" at all, its the exact same shape as the one fire before

Yep, its a small Rocket/Impact propelled grenade. Much the same design to this but on a very small scale.

soldier-panzerfaust.jpg

I know I sound really inpatient but is it possible to be able to start on the Combat Evolved Anniversary pep files? Just curious.

Halo 1 pistol is back! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, 343 said Halo 4 will be a "New trilogy." Which was hinted at a possible Halo 5 & 6. You think it would be too much or no?

I know I sound really inpatient but is it possible to be able to start on the Combat Evolved Anniversary pep files? Just curious.

I'm sure that more than 1 of us are looking into it...
I'm currently taking some screenshots and probably won't even start looking at models for a little while. I'm hoping maybe Waypoint will release more material this week.

But yes, this'll be at least 1 modeler looking into the Anniversary armor.

I'm sure that more than 1 of us are looking into it...
I'm currently taking some screenshots and probably won't even start looking at models for a little while. I'm hoping maybe Waypoint will release more material this week.

But yes, this'll be at least 1 modeler looking into the Anniversary armor.

Great! Really appreciate it :) I wish I was talented enough to model and atleast help out.

I'm guessing the helmet is going to be the same file as before? :S

Agreed. I like the way the original looks, the others look like bad copy cats in my opinion.

As for Halo 4 i am so excited, after seeing both the anniversary halo 4 trailers i hyper ventilated for the first time in my life. XD

Meh. The helmet needs to be wider... They have it too narrow.
I hate to be a killjoy, but I wasn't overly impressed. True, the new graphics will be amazing. But on the same token... I'm also rather skeptical about halo 4. changing the armor has me annoyed. It looks like it has potential, but I'm not expecting too much... I hope I'm wrong. But it just seems a bit... meh to me. I'll hold off until I see more though.

Did they say that you can press a button and it goes into classic mode? Made my day. I do love the terrain, But I wonder if you can still squeeze the warthog pass that tree in Silent Cartographer?

^^ agreed with what both you guys said. The visor on the Anniv helmet looks too tall and narrow, and the recessed panel that the vents are on makes it look like a Cylon or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back