Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, it does.

First_official_halo_screenshot.jpg

Ew... I absolutely hate the updated MK V helm, it looks so... vertically stretched. And I'm not a big fan of this new MK VII (Right?) armor either.

Halo HD or Halo 4?

Which one are you guys looking forward to more? Some of my friends say Halo HD is bleh and will be a holdover until Halo 4, others say Halo HD is the only game their gonna get.

I'm personally going to get both. But what do you guys think?

Really guys? The new HD armor doesn't look that bad. Come on now..

And for the record, I'm almost certain you wont be able to change it when playing the updated Campaign. I don't think it will be like Reach where your Multiplayer armor also works in Campaign. So learn to like it.

You're right, it does.

First_official_halo_screenshot.jpg

yep, it sure is that helmet, we might even get that chest perm. This is the reach engine after all so it has the custom perms in campaign. I'm happy that we still get the CE helmet(But why did they not use that one?, must be too awesome I suppose)

Also in the vid when it says Co-op Campaign there's a guy throwing a plasma grenade with a different helmet.

I will be getting both, but for the sake of a continued storyline, I am more excited about Halo 4. Fall 2012 is such a long ways away...

yep, it sure is that helmet, we might even get that chest perm. This is the reach engine after all so it has the custom perms in campaign. I'm happy that we still get the CE helmet(But why did they not use that one?, must be too awesome I suppose)

Don't count on it. Also, why is it so hard to believe that the new HD helmet is the same one?
Also in the vid when it says Co-op Campaign there's a guy throwing a plasma grenade with a different helmet.

Looks like the regular Mark V to me....

microsoft finally persuaded me into getting an xbox now lets jst hope i passed all my midterms so i can get the $720 mom promised me :DD kaching

Relevant:

Halo 4 Official Trailer :D

But anyway, Halo 4- remake is fine, but there are other games I'm buying first...

Last edited by a moderator:
the one problem i have with the halo 4 armor is the seemly many changes made to it. why would he have different armor if he has been in stasis this whole time?

Don't count on it. Also, why is it so hard to believe that the new HD helmet is the same one?

Looks like the regular Mark V to me....

Because it's not, the difference is too great for it to be the same helmet as CE, just look at it. It's the pre-CE permutation of the MkV helmet, you can tell by how tall the visor is and that it's not the right shape .

Yeah, it's the MkV, different from the Pre-CE version.

Also, HDMkV helmet is kick-ass. This also makes me wonder if these new helmet's would be able to import into reach, since this is mostly an expansion pack. Not needed but would be very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Though the art for the game is probably different than the actual game model. :/

Reeaally? that's an extremely unlikely conclusion that would ruin 343 if they did that. And not to mention how stupid that would be it looks like a game model render like the original box had.

I'm iffy on the armour. I was more excited when I saw the new Reach armour. Something about it doesn't feel "Halo" I guess, just looks weird. I'll probably get used to it eventually :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back