Props Halo Infinite MA40 Nerf Assault Rifle - Repaint/Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoogami Snowfox

Finally getting back into costuming after a long hiatus, with a small fun prop build.

A friend and I are working on repainting/modifying 3 of the new Halo Infinite MA40 Nerf Assault Rifle's.

So far we have sanded down the 'Nerf' 'Halo' 'small texts' and put on the first coat of primer.
Over the next few build days, we plan to paint them up and make a few adjustments.

Will post updates as we go.

(1a) Nerf MA40 Assault Rifle Pre-build .jpg

(1b) Nerf MA40 Assault Rifle Pre-build .jpg

(1c) Nerf MA40 Assault Rifle Sanding .jpg

(1d) Nerf MA40 Assault Rifle Primer.jpg

Note: This build was inspired by 2 Player Creations build.

Interesting, I have the same Nerf and have been wanting to do the same for a while now but just haven't had the time. Are you planning on filling in the screw holes with some kind of filler? Also weathering sounds like a ton of fun for this one.

Interesting, I have the same Nerf and have been wanting to do the same for a while now but just haven't had the time. Are you planning on filling in the screw holes with some kind of filler? Also weathering sounds like a ton of fun for this one.
Yeah, once its had its base coats and electronics installed, it will be put back together. Going to smooth the join gaps and screw holes before a final paint. Its been good fun to work on so far as a small project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back