Halo Movie Back in Production?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...Is this what were gonna have to be subjected to until THE Halo movie comes out?

Is it me or do these guys look like the "Space Marine" versions of The Hangover.

I especailly like the normal speed slo-mo walk away at the end. SO MUCH CHEESE! I love it.

Man...Is this what were gonna have to be subjected to until THE Halo movie comes out?

Is it me or do these guys look like the "Space Marine" versions of The Hangover.

I especailly like the normal speed slo-mo walk away at the end. SO MUCH CHEESE! I love it.

I'm drowning in cheese right now. But that movie was rather hilarious.

I kind of lost hope in a Halo film two years ago. lt's a shame things didn't go right. But I guess I'll be waiting a few more years. Not anxiously though.

their is a halo animated movie already out its called halo legends
Yes, most, if not all of us, are already aware of that. :p

But we are not looking for an animated movie that contains stuff that is non cannon to the Halo universe. No. We want LIVE ACTION!!! haha :D

Keith David (They Live)
keith-david.jpg

their is a halo animated movie already out its called halo legends

Like i said earlier in the thread, Legends was fun to watch but screwed up the story of the Halo universe, that is the only reason why i didn't like it and made me mad.

I second this

Pst... Clint Eastwood as Cpt. Keyes :)

I third on Samuel L. Jackson, and Kieth David would not work, he is the voice of Arbiter in the Games and the guy who plays Hell Boy voice acts Lord Hood.

Like i said earlier in the thread, Legends was fun to watch but screwed up the story of the Halo universe, that is the only reason why i didn't like it and made me mad.

I third on Samuel L. Jackson, and Kieth David would not work, he is the voice of Arbiter in the Games and the guy who plays Hell Boy voice acts Lord Hood.

Ron Pearlman. is Hood.
The voice of the arbiter is in the Riddick movies, He's who Riddick Calls' "Holy man". Can't think of his name for the life of me. Or is that Kieth David?

I don't mean to throw a monkey wrench in here but, Has anyone seen the Samsung LG phone commerials, that have a clear as rain MK VI Spartan running to a shuttle craft(Which looks like a Pelican or a Longsword) and outrunning 2 alien space craft?

Just to be Funny, but what about Kurt Russel for Keyes? Think he'd have the look?

I spoke on the internet with a artist who works at Weta Workshops and he definitely said that there is no Halo Movie in the making Anymore.

There Current movie they are working on is, "Elysium.." And there is no details what this one will be of.

Kurt Russel might do and yeah thats Kieth David and as for those commercials, there was a thread about it when it came out, i was mad at Samsung for it.

I spoke on the internet with a artist who works at Weta Workshops and he definitely said that there is no Halo Movie in the making Anymore.

There Current movie they are working on is, "Elysium.." And there is no details what this one will be of.
This is because WETA isn't working on it anymore. Rumor has it that they're trying to get Steven Spielberg to do it, which means it'll most likely be Universal if that happens. Again, this is rumor.

hey I have an idea is universal does it the 405th could see if they could play spartans in the movie : ) like our 501st did with wierd al yankovic

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO Denzel would be the best option for Johnson. Keith David WAS in fact the voice of The Arbiter in the games. Denzel has the "attitude" that Johnson needs.

That being said, I think the movie would get a boost if James Earl Jones voiced The Arbiter.

Ron Pearlman MUST be Hood. He voiced him in the games, and they must have modeled Hood after him because Hood looks EXACTLY like him.

This is just me, but I think Ed Harris would make a perfect keys:
SGG-001410.jpg

And of course, I'm sticking to my guns that for a major theatrical release, I want Kiefer Sutherland as Master Chief :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back